Thievery Rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery Rap

Yo people!!!!!! I have not played thievery online yet but me and my friend robert play it a lot in singleplayer and we like it so much that we have made up a rap about it. we put our rap on a tape and I would like to show it to you guys, but how do I put my tape on the internet?????

Originally posted by King_Of_The_Internet
    Yo people!!!!!! I have not played thievery online yet but me and my friend robert play it a lot in singleplayer and we like it so much that we have made up a rap about it. we put our rap on a tape and I would like to show it to you guys, but how do I put my tape on the internet?????
    Thieveryrap haha! What are the lyrics?

And I don't think you can put the tape on internet. Try recording it with a microphone hooked to your computer and ask someone to host it for you.

Comment

Line in from a male to male jack would probably work.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

you most likely need a cable with two male "phono" plugs. They are the connection you use with your computer mic or headphones. You can get them at a radio shack. You can plug one end into your walkman and the other into the line in on your computer and record it with sound recorder. Then you (ideally) transfer it from a WAV file to a MP3 file and upload it to any webspace you may have. I don't know as much about the internet as I do about sound, so I can't help you there

(if the line in of your sound card is two plugs, one red and one white, then you'll need what's called "RCA" connectors. You can buy a cable that is one side phono and one RCA or failing that, a "phono to RCA" adaptor for your phono to phono cable ) PM me if you have any questions and I'll try to help you out)

Comment

the "king of the internet" is apparently pretty oblivious to the actual workings of said internet. Must be an offshoot of the British Monarchy.....

at any rate, what fridae told you was right.
          I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

http://www.gayblades.org/
            The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I did not go to that page as my dad would see it in the history. are you calling me a gay?

Comment

lol

It's a funny link. You can delete your history you know...

Comment

also history is stored in index.dat files on your computer, and temp files, and cookies, and history, and other history and the system registry... :\

So BOOYAH!

Comment

Get a REAL browser then.

Comment

At least post the lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
                        Get a REAL browser then.
                        ...that auto deletes teh phat history!
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

i have "vagina" spelled seventeen different ways in Google. any way to delete that?
                          "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

The delete key.
                            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

1. Tools. Internet Options. Content. Auto-complete.

2. Download Tweak-XP 3. Improves computer performance amazingly, and lets you completely tweak and customize your windows. Finally, it lets you delete any stored info (history, program playlists, recent lists, cookies, temp files, form auto-complete, etc.).

Comment

Working...
                              X