Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They can't be serious...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They can't be serious...

    ... or I pity their souls.

    http://www.strout.net/python/poo/
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

  • #2
    sounds like bullcrap to me lol :lol:
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

    Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

    It's TACO TIME!

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't see the joke, just because of Poo and Moo this is funny?
      What if they just happen to be the abbraviations of the terms used?

      If your initials would be ASSHOLE would you want to change your name?

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, yes, certainly for something shorter. Like... Fred Ulysses Cecile Kent. Or maybe something like... Harry.
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

        Comment


        • #5
          Once again, I get to wheel out a quote from a friend:

          I've encountered worse. A mate at prep school had the misfortune to inherit the surname Cock. A simple act of chance, you might sigh (adding the world "child" under your breath). But Mr. and Mrs. Cock weren't satisfied with the level of playground derision their poor lad was likely to suffer. Instead they arrived at the christening fully armed with a hat-trick of home goals in the form of William Richard Jonathan. Which, if you abbreviate it, comes in as Willy Dick Johnny Cock.

          Comment


          • #6
            "I believe POO to be stable, though some bugs may have crept into the latest release" !
            I'm cool!

            Comment


            • #7
              Richard Jonathan. Which, if you abbreviate it, comes in as Willy Dick Johnny Cock.
              [/quote]

              Yep, I bet he's had some problems somewhere with some people. Its unfortunate, but you really got to ask that guy's parents: "What the hell were you thinking!? :roll: "

              I remember an article I read recently about a Chinese couple in Mainland China, named there son Saddam Sarrs, can you believe it? :roll: They said they wanted to name their son after the major world events happening around the time when he was born :roll: .
              "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Omega
                I don't see the joke, just because of Poo and Moo this is funny?
                What if they just happen to be the abbraviations of the terms used?

                If your initials would be ASSHOLE would you want to change your name?
                No, it's funny because of POO. I know it's the abbreviations (note the e, smartie pants), but you'd think that they could figure out a better name.

                Why wouldn't I want to change my name if it was ASSHOLE? First off, just because I post something that I thought was funny, and most others did too, doesn't mean I'm an asshole. What I really don't get is why you pretty much agreed that they should change their name in that statement.

                Seriously man, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all. If you're a depressed angry goth that likes lashing out at me, don't post in me thread.
                The only constant is change.
                (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
                  in Mainland China, named there son Saddam Sarrs, can you believe it? :roll: They said they wanted to name their son after the major world events happening around the time when he was born :roll: .
                  That can't be right... in China, the first name is actually the family name, so they want their son to carry the family name "Saddam"?

                  Where was this article? It's either POO, or that boy's parents deserve to die.
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by !eduDageM
                    "I believe POO to be stable, though some bugs may have crept into the latest release" !
                    hahahshahhaha!
                    "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "I couldn't have created POO all by myself. Here are a few of the many people who have contributed to POO's success."

                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This seems to be kind of like when we were talking about Single-Player MUDs over at TopMudSites. A Multi-User Character Kingdom is a MUCK, right, and they're fun.

                        But a Single User Character Kingdom...That'd really SUCK.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Omega
                          I don't see the joke, just because of Poo and Moo this is funny?
                          What if they just happen to be the abbraviations of the terms used?

                          If your initials would be ASSHOLE would you want to change your name?
                          I don't get it either.

                          And yes. I would want to change my name. I wouldn't be able to change it fast enough.
                          "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                          even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                          of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            why must you include "goth" in your list of insults CD? Why do people love labeling you a "goth" if you like piercings or black clothing or lots of make up? And why is it such a bad thing to like the cure or ministry? How is it you can look at someone and judge what kind of person they are by their appearance?? Grrrr way to tick me off.

                            edit: fixed stuff

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fridae
                              why must you include "goth" in your list of insults CD? Why do people love labeling you a "goth" if you like piercings or black clothing or lots of make up? And why is it such a bad thing to like the cure or ministry? How is it you can look at someone and judge what kind of person they are by their appearance?? Grrrr way to tick me off.

                              edit: fixed stuff
                              Just call him a nerd. Then you're even.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X