Thievery UT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery UT?

what is Thievery UT? is that a game or something? i know thief, and I know unreal tournament. but what is thievery ut?

Originally posted by batool
    what is Thievery UT? is that a game or something? i know thief, and I know unreal tournament. but what is thievery ut?
    We're a band.

Comment

This is a joke right?
      Thievery is a free modification for Unreal Tournament. This modification changes UT into a whole new game, pitting a team of thieves against a team of guards in a pseudo-medieval setting.
      ARGH! Virus beat me to it!
      Feel the power of the

Comment

"Thievery UT" is a society of heroic warriors who do battle against werewolves for the protection of global society, operating under the guise of a bunch of idiots on the internet.
        I'm cool!

Comment

We're on Kazaa too. Download our songs.

Thievery Corporation rules j00.

No I don't know who j00 is but he's popular.

Comment

i've heard people say, "I started up thievery...I started playing..." huh? what game is that?

Comment

you download it.. off of this site.... you run the executable file.. it installs thievery.. go to your start menu and start palying... it ain't that hard.

BTW, welcome to Thievery!
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Er.. Rad he has registred here for some time.
                In fact his 1st post concerned a certain riped version of Thief 2. Check his profile.
                Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by !eduDageM
                  "Thievery UT" is a society of heroic warriors who do battle against werewolves for the protection of global society, operating under the guise of a bunch of idiots on the internet.
                  -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                  - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                  - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -YT

Comment

Ahhhh welcome, but, why wait for so long to post something about Thievery? When you registered *months* ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                      Ahhhh welcome, but, why wait for so long to post something about Thievery? When you registered *months* ago.
                      Better yet, why did you register for a forum concerning something you have absolutely zero clue about? Sounds suspicious to me...
                      TCO – Retired
                      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

He was drunk?
                        I'm cool!

Comment

well, actually I wanted to register for TTLG, but at that time ttlg and the cirlce were offline for a long time. being new to all this forum stuff, i found this and thought that it was ttlg, so I registered for it. basically, the main reason i wanted to register was especially to ask the question i asked in my thread "snd! movies!".
                          at that time i didnt care what thievery ut was.

later, ttlg came back online, so i registered for it and left this forum.

today, i just felt like checking this forum out, and then i started wondering about wat thievery ut is.

i'm stupid...

Comment

Thievery UT:

There is the game called Unreal Tournament, which probably costs 10$.

Thievery UT is a mod (Modification, or Total conversion) of Unreal Tournament.

If you have Unreal Tournament, and you download Thievery UT, and install it, then you will be able to play a thief-like game, except Thievery UT is online (People play against each other.)

For more information, http://www.thieveryut.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                              you download it.. off of this site.... you run the executable file.. it installs thievery.. go to your start menu and start palying... it ain't that hard.
                              actually, it is sort of hard. i dont have unreal tournament, which is needed to play thievery. wat other games are needed? i have thief...

Comment

Working...
                              X