This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh Names

I have new names for my family members around the house Mom=Broken Arts Dad= Master Builder lil sister= Crouching Dork Older Sister= Dark Project :grin: So....... what do yall think?
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Why?

(And the only way it could be cool would be if you named a sibling Biohazard. )

Comment

I just thought it would be funny saying they have no idea whatsoever when i call them that.... i called my lil sister crouching dork an my dad got mad at me :lol: BTW ill call my lil cousin biohazard.
      If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

I ate pizza today. :roll:

Comment

Did you drink Coke or Dr. Pepper with that pizza?
          TCO – Retired
          Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

I guess what Omega is trying to say is "nobody cares". :roll:
            JM

Comment

Heh FIIIINNNNNEEE that hurts guys... it really........ :cry: sniff :cry:

Comment

I have a pet crate named Master-Builder.
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

I have a pet cat named princess... (my lil sister named it) i just call it cat

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                    I have a pet crate named Master-Builder.
                    DIE CRATE!!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper
                      I have a pet cat named princess... (my lil sister named it) i just call it cat
                      The cat should be Fridae.
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

*Ack*, I am soooooo full of spam right now, it's not even funny.

Comment

Ba this is pretty on subject.... were talking about names here :gulp: wohooo its mario and a smiley is drinking beer.

Comment

The piano has been drinking!

... not me... not me...
                            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper
                              Heh FIIIINNNNNEEE that hurts guys... it really........ :cry: sniff :cry:
                              Get yourself a fucking livejournal for crying out loud, you seriously believe that I (we, I hope?) care about what you name the people around you?

Think about it, would you read this forum if everybody posted what they ate, that they walked their dog or shit on the fucking toilet today? I'm sick and tired of this, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE SO STOP FUCKING POSTING ABOUT IT!

And laughingrat, don't PM me about this shit, I know, "don't read it if you don't care about it", how the hell am I supposed to know this every single time? These people can't even put down a normal descriptive subject. I just need to take a guess everytime I see a thread pop up.

I know, this thread has a title regarding names, but I thought it could be about the names for Night-blade or whatever, yeah, I know it would have been in Night-blade suggestion forum but what can you expect from such foolish turds that come posting here? They spam and spam, can you expect them to pick the right forum for each subject? I think not.

And if you think "oh there goes Omega again ranting about everything" SCREW YOU!
                              I've had it with these forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X