My new guitar owns you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new guitar owns you

I love it... It's a fender Squire Stratocaster, made in Japan in the 90', I believe, but I'm not sure. As I read from reviews, the guitar has an excellent sound and plays very well. I'm gonna change the pick-ups, though. Probably going to get some Seymour Duncan ones...

I'm gonna have it on christmas... as always... kids don't get to play with their stuff sooner.

Can't... wait... urg.
    JM

Grr, I think I might be...Jealous...

Lucky you.
    Good bye!
    Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

cool Lurox

I have 5 guitars in my room.

2 electric... and Ibinez 'Rockster' and my pride and joy... a Gibson Les Paul copy.

Awesome.

Then some acoustics.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Bigson... gibson... Pauls...

:cry:

I want a Gibson Les Pauls.... :cry: :cry:

But, even if it is a copy, I assume it is of high quality... is the sound practically the same?
        JM

Comment

Well I've never played an actual Gibson Les Paul.

But this sounds immense! :twisted:
          -YT

Comment

Anybody here ever hear of Greg Bennett? Thats the name on my guitar.

My dad says it has good sound quality, and for what I do, thats all that matters.

Is there a pick guard on that guitar, Lurox?
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox

I love it... It's a fender Squire Stratocaster, made in Japan in the 90', I believe, but I'm not sure. As I read from reviews, the guitar has an excellent sound and plays very well. I'm gonna change the pick-ups, though. Probably going to get some Seymour Duncan ones...

I'm gonna have it on christmas... as always... kids don't get to play with their stuff sooner.

Can't... wait... urg.
              hmm i wonder if my cuz would be jealious?
              I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Whoa, HomeSkillet, you don't need to quote the whole 3 pics.

And Garlisk, I can't see them in the front... are those black things in the back picture pickup guards?
                JM

Comment

Nono, pick guard. Its that thing that usually covers the guitar on either side of the strings so your guitar pick doesn't scar the guitar.

Pickup covers would go over....the pickups. The black things in the back are probably just covering the electronic stuff in the guitar.

The black thing in this picture is the pick guard.

This guitar has no pick guard, but notice the white pickup covers.

Hope that clears things up.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Man, those guitars are cool! 8) I have a entry squire stratocaster. It's actually really nice for the price that I got it for. We have five guitars in our house. My dad owns a Fender (or squire, pretty much the same thing) Telecaster and he just bought a new Fender something or other with noisless pickups. OH MAN! It is the sweetest sounding guitar that I have ever heard. Not to mention that when he puts it through his "V-Amp" (that is an equalizer/distortion device) it sounds even better. What kind of stuff do you guys play (music)?

Rock on Dudes!

Shadow thief

Comment

Holy Crap Garlisk! I have a Blues Hawk!! (its red, but hey) Had it for 6 years..

Comment

Mine is just like this.... only its black with a white lines around the rim.

Immence, I tell you!
                        -YT

Comment

Man, I only have a Yamaha Pacifica, kind of a cheap Fender. I want to have more money and buy a good guitar like a cool Ibanez or ESP guitar, cause my guitar skill is so 1337.
                          8)
                          Deftones

Comment

I had a kazoo but it broke :cry:

Comment

Oh.. I get it now... Well, no, I don't think there. Well, I can't see any on the pics.
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X