Chill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chill

My last thread was turned to a flame by Omega and it was nothing. I mean i was just trying to be nice and meet new people in the theivery community. I dont understand why so many people are edgy about the subject,(Guess he ate some bad turkey) I think its actually really sad that some people cant just let loose and relax sometimes. Its been six months and im really sorry if everyone is edgy about the subject.... please forgive me my intentions were to just... have fun, and i didnt know unlike old times that we couldn't do that anymore without someone getting angry.....
    Thanks, Please reply

Bulletstopper
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

These forums had alot of spammers on it, and thanks to BA it has gone less and less by the day. This is not the place to start useless threads because it's against the rules. If you wanna mess arround, do it in a forum that does tolerate it.

Having funny things like a video or game ... ok, but not useless crap that is not even humor. I agree with omega on this point.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I understand totally where your coming from but its not like i spam all the time.... it was my second post so he doesnt have to totally snap on me... phae read it he totally freaked out. Oh and thanks for your oppinion
      If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper
        I understand totally where your coming from but its not like i spam all the time.... it was my second post so he doesnt have to totally snap on me... phae read it he totally freaked out. Oh and thanks for your oppinion
        You aint the first, you aint the last. You have to understand that people like this come from time to time. You were just the unlucky guy who got yelled at
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Perhaps there should be a general discussion thread(spam)at misc forum index.
          Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

But when you do that people really spam...... not just talking about stuff.

Comment

will do phae phae

Comment

Woah wrong thread ment to post on other one lol u know what i mean phae....

Comment

I dont think you can catagorize spam... and people wouldnt follow the guidelines of the forum. Good in theory, not in practice.

Whatever.... meh. Bullitt, dont worry about it.
                  -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                  - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                  - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -YT

Comment

Aight w/e u say fixxer cyall on theivery heh go ko youself :twisted:

Comment

Don't worry Bullet, some people here are just a little antisocial.

Comment

Well, I wouldnt say that.... Cautious would be another word to use, I mean, we have had problems recently, so you cant blame us.
                        -YT

Comment

That still isn't a valid arguement for claiming a thread should be closed because it isn't worth your time.

Let people have some fun. Jesus, this forum doesn't exist solely for one person's amusement. It's a community, and this is a general discussion forum, which mean as long as a thread isn't filled with complete nonsense and drivel, it's a discussion and shouldn't be closed.

I dislike a lot of threads, but you don't see me going all 'holier than thou' claiming they're spam and should be closed. I just don't read those threads.

The mod(s) have become quite 'lock-happy' lately.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                            That still isn't a valid arguement for claiming a thread should be closed because it isn't worth your time.

Let people have some fun. Jesus, this forum doesn't exist solely for one person's amusement. It's a community, and this is a general discussion forum, which mean as long as a thread isn't filled with complete nonsense and drivel, it's a discussion and shouldn't be closed.

I dislike a lot of threads, but you don't see me going all 'holier than thou' claiming they're spam and should be closed. I just don't read those threads.

I must agree on that :|
                            Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-

I'm not part of this arguement, I also never said to close this thread. I just said your choice of words could have been better, given the situation the community has just enticed.

Being a mod is a harder job than your making it out to be, and being the judge on whether to close a thread or not.... no matter what decision you make, you cant please everyone. If you think you can do better, why dont you ask to be a mod.
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X