This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2on2 Competition

eeelo, some players may noticed that i've asked them for a 2on2 (me and my m8 terryn vs them)..and yesterday we actually got a 2on2...and omg how fun it was! really good tense games.. so we were wondering if ppl would be intrested of a 2on2 competition! i really hope you guys want this, cause i really love thievery, and soon this game will die (when NB comes) :cry: so if you all are intrested, plz write here and/or contact me and tell me.

its really nice taking a match a little more serious, it gets tense, nice feeling than just fooling around on public.. your mate that you would play with dont have to be in same clan, it could just be someone you know irl or over internet... if this competition would be created...we would make a little ladder on some URL...teamspeak are aloud.. i'm sure looking foward to this! would be fun doing something with thievery one last time b4 it dies...i know you all already have turfwars, but 2on2 is something different...i sure know some teams that would make e good match!

:swordthi:
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Shug and I will 2v2 you on theatre next time I see you on msn :grin:
    Nightwarden,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

hehe hi m8.. bit rod, you sure you can take a loss on theatre vs me and terryn? ;DDD

Comment

That remains to be seen :swordthi:
        Nightwarden,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

hehe...so rod, what do you say about the 2on2 competition? something you'd be intrested of? you and shug would make a nice team...i sure thinks it sounds real fun! :>

Comment

Sounds fun to me m8. Just let me know some time on the weekend and we can do this thing. >*whispers* And finally some one can tell me how the team speak works.<
            "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Yeah it was good. Although Louie failed to mention to us that Teamspeak was allowed.

So a rematch sometime.
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

heh, yea well fixxxer...as i said, its obvious that me and terryn use teamspeak whatever we play..we dont have teambinds i didnt know anything about "rules" .. you all had teambinds, we dont, so we had to use something, but like i said again, it didnt work TO well cause we dont know names on the maps.. Louie: -"HE'S HERE" Terryn: -"WHERE THE F**K IS HERE?!"...yea, until next time, well all can use ts, although we gonna get teambinds plus learn the names on the map..so be prepared, next time you will get even more lix

Comment

Keep in mind, having a spectator give away a location of a thief or a guard to another player on Teamspeak is cheating.

You said you didn't know the rules, so I was just letting you know...

Comment

Yeah, well a rematch is in order. Also, its just a curtosiy to ask if your opponent will be using TS. This is good though because I enjoy using TS because it makes me more efficiant, and in a match prooves useful.

There are certain ethics to using TS. Since the TuF TS server is a public one, we all just have a laugh and play TUT.... if we are on the same team... great we use it... if not... we taunt each other to madness. Lots of people from lots of guilds join TuF TS and anyone is welcome. Contact me, Dragon or Machine for details if you want in. (that one is for you Mockers)
                    -YT

Comment

Originally posted by LoUie
                      next time you will get even more lix
                      P.S - it was a draw.
                      -YT

Comment

Yeah, I tried to get Shug and Rodent on TS once, but it's always 1 in the morning when I'm around.

Comment

oh first of all Dragon, we didnt have a spectator giving away locations of a thief...and if teamspeak is cheating, what do you call teamchat binds? those give away locations to "Louie says: [upper right wing]: Thief Here!" .. teamspeak is the same thing only that i say "upper right wing" irl..big difference? dont think so..

and fixxxer, yea, it was a draw..but you all *cought* died more..just wanted you to know well, 2-2 thats right =>

Comment

oh first of all Dragon, we didnt have a spectator giving away locations of a thief...and if teamspeak is cheating, what do you call teamchat binds? those give away locations to "Louie says: [upper right wing]: Thief Here!" .. teamspeak is the same thing only that i say "upper right wing" irl..big difference? dont think so..
                            The difference is that whisper binds and whispering in general is available to everyone -- voice communication is not. Also, whisper binds aren't terribly useful, since they're predefined, and the zoning in most maps sucks. I don't use them. Teamspeak and the like are far superior methods of communication, if used wisely.

and fixxxer, yea, it was a draw..but you all *cought* died more..just wanted you to know well, 2-2 thats right =>
                            Since it wasn't a serious match, I was having fun, trying new things, and chatting with Fix instead of just concentrating on winning. And I wasn't using inventory.
                            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Louie, I didn't say you gave away locations, I only was letting you know that it was cheating. Like I said, you wrote that you didn't know the "rules," so I was telling you.

Comment

Working...
                              X