Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh where, oh where have you gone, Laughing Rat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh where, oh where have you gone, Laughing Rat?

Y'know, I came to a realization and found that Laughing Rat hasn't made any posts at all recently, ever since the Warm Fuzzies thread( and on this forum that was alot of posts ago). Usually the threads and conversations are full of what he has to say. And I'm kinda thinking if there is something happening, somewhere in the world where Laughing Rat could be in trouble. Is he ok? WE DON'T KNOW!!!

Where ever you are Laughing Rat, come home! :cry:

(Note: This thread is done all in good humor and not here to anger anyone :wink: )
    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Oh! your sad now he's gone i see!
    ~TuF~

Comment

He became the leader of -VoC-... And i'm not sure he has recovered from his last crate encounter... It was reallllly nasty.

Comment

"The eye is closed" as he put it himself.

Comment

Well, when I first went to this forum and joined Laughing Rat was just all over the forums in present AND past. I just noticed his absense, thats all.*shrugs*

So he became head of VoC, huh? Whats that stand for anyway?

And in that last encounter was he hit with "the dreaded corner" :grin:
          "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

The eye is closed.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

FixXxeR, TheMachine, it's open enough to tell you two to lose those f*cking Santa hats. They're ridiculous.

Comment

<---- leader of [VoC]

and don't you forget it....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  FixXxeR, TheMachine, it's open enough to tell you two to lose those f*cking Santa hats. They're ridiculous.

Bah I say! Bah!

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                    Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    Bah I say! Bah!
                    Add a "humbug", and you have the attitude right. The hat still has to go, though.

Comment

This hat was given to me by you though LR.... :cry:
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

LaughingRat:

We have noticed a disturbing trend in your behaviour lately, which we feel needs immediate attention. We were dismayed to learn that you had ceased to post on the Thievery forums for over a day without first making the nessecary "I'm leaving" thread. As you know, this is a very serious offence. To make matters worse, you returned to posting without first making the "I'm back" thread. Because you have been such an upstanding member in the past, we have decided to ignore protocol and only give you a warning this time. Be warned, we will be paying extra attention to you in the future to ensure that your behaviour matches our standards.
                        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                          LaughingRat:

We have noticed a disturbing trend... [snip] ...matches our standards.
                          Bite me.

Seriously, though, I got so sick of all the "I'm leaving, feel sad!" threads. Didn't want to indulge in such pathetic self-pity myself. God, if it's gotten to where you have to leave, just do it. If it's that bad, no one probably cares any way.

Besides, I'm KEEPING my stuff.

Comment

Damn LR, you just screwed up your nice 5555 post count.

Comment

Laughingrat = Omega?

Comment

Working...
                              X