Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What times do you usually play thievery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What times do you usually play thievery?

Ok, We've got picture threads, name threads etc....

What I would like in this thread are peoples times at which they *normally* play thievery, this would explain for instance why I hardly ever see half of the people on these forums!!!

If everyones posts their times in GMT then it'll be dead easy for everyone to understand (I only chose GMT because it's +0:00) But in case anybody doesn't I've included a link that will convert times, alternitively you could just use your windows clock (Right click On Clock -> Adjust Time/Date -> TimeZone).

So, here goes :-

Weekdays :-
    6pm - 10pm (GMT)

Weekends :-
    Varies with work etc.. but normally 6pm - 10pm again

Of course Fridays and Saturdays always have the potential to turn into allnighters depending on how engrosed I get

Thank you!

TheMachine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The link below is for converting times into your own time zone and vise versa.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
    ~TuF~

GMT +2 (Athens, Greece)

I usually play from 21:00~24:00 @weekdays and whenever I wish @ fri, sat & sunday.

P.S. CHECK YOUR PMs MACHINE!
    I Need Training!

Comment

It's midnight for me (GMT+1). I lurk in the nightttt

Comment

Whenever I can get access to the internet.
        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Im German, and i play when i come Home from School.
          thats 6 am in your time

Comment

I don't get the whole GMT thing, so I'll post using my time zone. Sometime after 9 p.m. Arizona time. If I don't have to work, than around 1 p.m. Arizona time.

So in GMT, would that be 2 p.m.? And than 6 a.m. if I don't work?

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchtica
              I don't get the whole GMT thing, so I'll post using my time zone. Sometime after 9 p.m. Arizona time. If I don't have to work, than around 1 p.m. Arizona time.

So in GMT, would that be 2 p.m.? And than 6 a.m. if I don't work?
              Nope. If the GMT for your timezone is negative (eg, Central Time is GMT -6:00), you have to add those hours back in to your time to get GMT. Arizona is GMT -7:00, so in your example, if you start playing around 9:00 pm (21:00), that's 9:00 + 7:00 (21:00 + 7:00) or about 4 in the morning the next day at GMT. If you're not working, then 1 pm (13:00) is 8:00 pm (20:00) at GMT. Time zones that are positive with respect to GMT are dealt with just the opposite, subtracting those hours off of local time to get GMT.

If you're dealing with two timezomes neither of which is GMT, sometimes the easiest way is to translate from one timezone to GMT, then from GMT to the other timezone. A real world example: Cythe (a CTG member) is in Australia, at GMT +10:00. Crackaz practice is held at 13:00 CST (GMT - 6:00) on Saturday. So to find out what time it is for him, we take 13:00 and translate to GMT, adding six hours. We find out that practice is at 19:00 GMT. Then, moving on to Cythe's timezone, we add another 10 hours, and get 29:00. That's ridiculous, of course, there is no 29:00, so we've already gon into the next day, Sunday. To get Cythe's local time, we have to subtract 24 hours, and get that practice time for him is at 5:00 am on Sunday. A fact for which I have already repeatedly apologized to Cythe.

Comment

Whenever I can find time,...what between my jobs and this damnable map I'm pretending to make....!
                ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Usually for me is after I get off work (02:00 GMT) until I get sleepy (06:00 GMT). Unless, of course I am off work that night (Wed night, Sat & Sun nights), in which case it'll be whenever I feel the need to play rather than clean my apt.

-me.

Comment

Well because of school and school related stuff I hardly play any more. But when I do look for me online around 22-23 GMT on week days and at a wide variety of times on weekends.

Comment

Working...
                    X