Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament version?

Hello all,

I just discovered thievery. If this is real, then it is too good to be true. But one thing is not clear to me, even after searching the forum for it: what version of Unreal Tournament do I need? I don't know what versions of Unreal are on the market. If you could tell me, i would be much obliged.

Greetings,
    TheDarkLord.

You will need Unreal Tournament and it will need a patch to version 436. If you have UT: Game of the Year edition, you'll automaticly have that patch. Else you will need to download that patch at the many UT sites.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Tisfulakistakagela mind the spelling :wink:
      otherwise I'd point you here for your request:
      "Unreal Turnament"
      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

OMG, Darklord. You the guy from Freelancer? You finally gonna step into The Unforgivens home ground.

Great.
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

There's also a UT 451 patch around -- avoid it unless you run a serious server.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Check out طmega's tutorials if you need any help with installing and modifying ThieveryUT.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
              Check out طmega's tutorials if you need any help with installing and modifying ThieveryUT.
              Jeah the visability meter tweak is kinda mandatory if you want to become a pro.

Comment

Feh that % meter can lie, I don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  Not really. I reformatted and I didn't bother fixing that again. After a while you just know when you're invisible and when you're not....
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I've never used it.
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I don't use the % meter, only the visibility one, and if I'm not sure, I just switch to 3rd person and back real quick.
                      Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                      "Dream is Destiny"
                      Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                        Not really. I reformatted and I didn't bother fixing that again. After a while you just know when you're invisible and when you're not....
                        Yeah, when all of us are running right at you, CD, you just know that you are visible.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                          If you have UT: Game of the Year edition, you'll automaticly have that patch.
                          That's wrong, as has been discussed before... Depending on where you live, the GOTY Edition may or may not include the patch. Just start up normal UT, and look at the top right hand corner of the menu to check.
                          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                            Yeah, when all of us are running right at you, CD, you just know that you are visible.
                            I guess DB uses the same method?

I've just memorized pretty much every single visible and non-visible spot.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                            X