Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Mouse Pointers: How to make them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Mouse Pointers: How to make them?

Hey all! Anyone here know how to make custom mouse pointers? I'd like to work on some but have no idea how its done. A tutorial site would work too, thanks!
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

java script kit .
    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

What do you mean? For your personal use, or for a webpage?
      The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I use Visual Studio's resource editor to make 'em. Like this beauty: http://www.boomspeed.com/microwave/harrow2.cur

Comment

Custom mouse pointers at websites suck, and are very irritating. Especially the ones that drags a word around. Javascript sucks too

:wink:

Comment

You know what's annoying? Javascripts that make you mousepointer invisible... or those scripts that make random mousepointers move over your screen,. so you can't see which is the real one.

Comment

You talkin about makin a windows mouse pointer? If so, it's nothing more than a special icon. Get an icon maker program. I like to make my icons in Photoshop, and then copy-paste it into the icon maker, then save as .csr or .ani.
              "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                You know what's annoying? Javascripts that make you mousepointer invisible... or those scripts that make random mousepointers move over your screen,. so you can't see which is the real one.
                That's kinda funny if you ask me. But, that's a kind of a website I visit once, and spread it all over my mailing-list before I leave.

Comment

Bah, I could navigate without a mouse pointer, assuming I'm at my home computer...
                  It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Yeah I wanna make a personal mouse pointer for windows. Whats a good iconmaker?
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Oh yeah, and the free-er the better.
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Did a download.com search, found this: Icon Editor 3.7. I personally used, um, what was it called.... Animagic? Icon Studio? Maybe by ULead? Dang, can't remember. You don't need all them fancy FX and editing tools if you make it in Photoshop and just paste it into the icon maker, tho.
                        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Working...
                        X