Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you buy or parents or brother/sister for christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you buy or parents or brother/sister for christmas?

Yes, X-Mas is coming like every year and I have no presents (like every year). So does anybody know some cool gifts? Would be cool.
    Deftones

I'll tell you when I think of something.
    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

In my large family, we pick names, gets a bit expensive to buy gifts for everyone.
      You know better than anyone what they like and don't like. Keep it simple, depends on your budget, do you have one?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
        You know better than anyone what they like and don't like. Keep it simple, depends on your budget, do you have one?
        Pls what? Yes I have budget. Erm... :|
        Deftones

Comment

My gift to my family is that Christmas day is the one day a year I don't try to burn down their house.
          I'm cool!

Comment

I got some presents from a cool website....

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/

I dont even have to leave my desk!
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

This is what I will be buying several people, namely, the neightbour who's dog poops on my lawn, and several... More familiar persons.

Here's my gift to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                This is what I will be buying several people, namely, the neightbour who's dog poops on my lawn, and several... More familiar persons.

Here's my gift to you.
                LMFAO.
                I have sex with my hand!

Comment

[quote="Swiss Mercenary"]This is what I will be buying several people, namely, the neightbour who's dog poops on my lawn, and several... More familiar persons.[quote]

Okay, now THAT sounds like a good idea. I can see it now, my own personal butt kicking business. That takes me back to high school when I WAS mercenary to kick people's butts. I did have prices and if it wasn't high enough for what they asked for, I'd just do whatever I deemed appropriate, which really wasn't much. Slap on the face/wrist a casual literal (but light) kick in the pants, I mean you can't really do much for just lunch money y'know? But it was fun while it lasted, but I didn't really make much at all. Oh well now I teach people how to kick butt. :grin:

Comment

A "Jesus is MY homeboy!" tshirt.
                    GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

What I find is always a nice gift, is to give to the person intended a gift certificate, although sometimes a gift-certificate from anywhere won't be good, get one from one of their favorite stores. So they can get whatever they know they want at their store.

Comment

I've seen that auction before... the guy must keep doing it.
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Music is one the best gifts...but a pit hard to pick.

You have to know what someone likes, AND what they have already.

My grandmother recently got a computer (what an act....but thats another story ), and is trying to find CDs to play in it. I know she likes Billy Joel, and has none of his CDs, so thats what I'm getting for her.

My dad for example, always says he doesn't want anything. So, I don't buy him anything. I sometimes make a card, hand-made, hand drawn---in much better style and detail than TUT comics...

It really depends on the person.

Step#1: Find out what they like.

Step#2: Find out what they HAVE of what they like.

Step#3: Buy what they DON'T have.
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I buy gifts with the 'novilty' factor.... that way.. them seem impressed, until the next day (when I'm gone, with all my prezzies in my swag) eventually, after 12 hours... they throw away what I bought them!
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

Gift cards. God's gift to unimaginative people.
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X