Where can I download a jpeg of the title screen for Thievery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I download a jpeg of the title screen for Thievery

So I just started playing this game with some friends, its amazing. I want to use the Thievery flashscreen that is up when your picking your options in the game as a screen background but couldnt find it in the files. Is it a special format? Does anyone know where I could get it? Man this game is awesome. I played like 5 hours of it last night!

you mean this???:

"Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Whatever you want in game, take a screen shot of it, thats one way. Hit F9, that works for me. Then find the screenshot later in your UT, system folder, usally starting out as shot0001.
      Welcome to the wonderful world of Thievery.

Comment

ohhh yeah... right!
        Welcome!!!!!
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Hey thanks guys,. Actually I am talking about the main title screen with the blue marble background that says Thievery for Unreal Tournament, or something to that affect. Its the part where you pick 1 player, multiplayer all that stuff. So will the screenshot option work while on the title page of the game? Ya thanks man I think the game is my favorite mod of all time and I have played mods for every game. But this one just...ahhh playing with friends and everything...so cool!

Comment

yeah then make a screenshot of it....
            have funny with tut!
            where are you from?

Comment

She looks into her crystal ball, hhhhmmm, seems to be a bit suzzy today, anyone have some windex handy? :wink:
              Yeah take a screenshot of whatever you want, the easiest way.

Comment

BA!
                nah I think he is from Europa.....

Comment

For christ sake!!!

Will someone please change Sandmans bmp (!) image to a link? It's over 2.3 MB's, geez.

Comment

We NEED MORE UK people! I want to be able to understand who I'm talking to!!!

Welcome to TUT, I'm the arragant shite by the way, you'll grow to hate me in time.... NO wait just kidding, your suppost to find that out in-game :lol:
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

He is a big boy, Sandman, change it please.

Comment

karak, this is probably what you are looking for: http://modetwo.net/screenshots/thieveryscreen.jpg

I'm posting a link since the compressed image is ~200 kB.

Comment

Screen screenie... shame about that ugly pointer!
                          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -YT

Comment

Thank you. Yes that's the one. I dig that for some reason.
                            I am from the US, Oregon to be exact. If the person was actually asking me I couldn't tell the thread seemed to get a bit cluttered with people.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                              shame about that ugly pointer!
                              Yeah, I didn't think about that... 30 seconds with photoshop, and now it's gone.

BrokenArts, I think you have to 'help' Sandman with removing the [ img ] tags.

Comment

Working...
                              X