Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Thievery Inquirer - NB Source Code Stolen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Thievery Inquirer - NB Source Code Stolen?

Benny here, reporting for The Thievery Inquirer where we will get the info you want in any way, shape, or form. Always remember, we are here for you!

-*-TOP STORY-*-

We have recieved several tips that the NB Source Code was stolen last night at approximately 23:00 GMT. Sources indicate that Dalai's house was broken into and the perp headed straight for the fridge where he stole the much coveted Dr. Pepper supply of Dalai's. He then proceeded to Dalai's bedroom where he slaughtered Dalai's PC and removed the hard drive. The biohazard teams are still cleaning up the remains of what is left of Dalai's Dr. Pepper.

Authorities are asking for your help in retrieving the missing code and capturing those responsible for this atrocity. The suspect is suspected to be hiding in a completely new and unexplored area of the TUT world. Any help in identifying the whereabouts of this area may help authorities lead to the arrest of those responsible.

More info and screens to come!

Nice.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Strange that they didn't leave a Dr. Pepper cans trace...

Comment

LoL , nice screens
        Where did you get them? Made the map yourself?
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

i hope so! new maps are fun!
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Nostalgia 2004?
            [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

no, far too large.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Might just be me, but the sky looks sorta odd in the first screen, but eh, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Zidane
                    Might just be me, but the sky looks sorta odd in the first screen, but eh, whatever.
                    Yup it needs a skybox I guess. Other than that it's cool
                    Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Heh, "Undercover Benny" created a few days ago.

Um, Benny, I think you got the security cameras mixed up. If you sort em out, I think you'll find the statue is still there. Is that Dalai's house? Damn, I think he's been charging for TUT in third world contries. He's rich! We should theef the rest of his house! Maybe there are other Dr. Peppers stashed about.
                      "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

I like the windows: there are not enough tall windows in TUT.

Incidentally, how well does that run? It looks big, and those curves on the top of the windows look a bit intensive. Did you take that skybox from Nostalgia? (It does look familiar)

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                          Did you take that skybox from Nostalgia? (It does look familiar)
                          It is original as far as I know. Though our investigations may reveal more as we proceed with the theft of the Dr.Pepper. We have reason to believe the theft suspect may still be in the building, hiding.

Comment

We are approaching what appears to be an entrance to the house where the suspect is believed to be hiding. I'll take a quick picture to show you what we're seeing here tonight.

We have now entered the building and are approaching what appears to be a guard. It looks like he hasn't spotted us yet!

We've been seen! We're going to retreat to a safer location until further notice.

Until next time this is UndercoverBenny saying bye o n behalf of The Thievery Inquirer.

Comment

Nice, it seems like you've just about finished it. Where and when can we get this map?

Comment

Working...
                              X