Lets hear your "Dear Santa...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hear your "Dear Santa...."

While I think the best gift we could all get this year is NightBlade (please santa, please!), what other gifts are you hoping to get, or know you are going to get this year? Keep the list down to your 3 top items and maybe Santa will read the forums!

My list:

1. NightBlade
    2. New Monitor so I can play it
    3. NightVision Goggles
    http://publictut.webhop.net/
    Community Server for ALL to use for
    hosting: Avatars, images, files, maps,
    and more!

1. Money!
    2. Money!
    3. Money!

I wouldnt mind a bit of love as well, over Christmas time
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Dear Santa:
      Please kill everyone who has ever posted in a thread that no one has cared about for months.
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Dear Santa:
        KILL BIG_D! lol. Just kidding. All I want is a new processor.
        (AKA Dresden)
        Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Dear Santa,

I know what I want for Xmas, can I whisper it to you? Will you hear me? I have been a very good girl this year. I want a new monitor, and some CD's and some DVD's, ohh and my bodice for my Thief Rogue costume, that is all.
          I don't wanna sound greedy, I will stop right there.

Comment

Dear Santa,

I'm looking for a motorcycle, preferably a Harley-Davidson, just something to get me around. I guess I want to find a dojo that would teach me either, Shaolin, Kenpo, or Ninjutsu. But the biggest thing I want is a Grand Daiklave Sword to practice with like the one (Siegfried/Nightmare) in SoulCaliber. I've been both naughty and nice, so if anything, get me the sword.

"He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Dear Santa,

Please bring our boys and girls home from the Persian Gulf safely and soon. I'm sure their families would love to see them over the holidays. Also, it would be nice if those two gangs in the West Bank area would realize the futility and pointlessness of constantly beating on each other.

And I realize it's a bit early to be asking for this, but I'm going to anyway. A decent US Administration would be nice, for a change, too. One that actually cares about the lives of the people in this country, and others.

Thanks,

LaughingRat

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Dear Santa,

Please bring our boys and girls home from the Persian Gulf safely and soon. I'm sure their families would love to see them over the holidays. Also, it would be nice if those two gangs in the West Bank area would realize the futility and pointlessness of constantly beating on each other.

And I realize it's a bit early to be asking for this, but I'm going to anyway. A decent US Administration would be nice, for a change, too. One that actually cares about the lives of the people in this country, and others.

Thanks,

LaughingRat
                Dear Santa,

Please make LR see the light that G dubbya lubs him. That's it Santa. That's all I want. :cheers:

Thanks,
                Grank

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                  Dear Santa:
                  KILL BIG_D! lol. Just kidding. All I want is a new processor.
                  Don't worry, the Santa Trap will be up, just like every other year... If he wants to kill me, he won't even stand a chance...
                  It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

LR, type "miserable failure" in google and click I'm feeling lucky. That'll cheer you up.

As for me, I don't really want much. I have a nice computer, a snowboard, a great bike, a good home, and a great family. I don't really want anything for MYSELF.

Well, maybe a new guitar amp, and a pedal, but I don't really need them.
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Dear Santa
                      A decent US Administration would be nice, for a change, too. One that actually cares about the lives of the people in this country, and others.
                      It's Dear Santa, not Dear Lord!

Santa can make special things happen, but he's not a miracle worker! LOL

you would have had to have been really nice this year for that to happen!
                      http://publictut.webhop.net/
                      Community Server for ALL to use for
                      hosting: Avatars, images, files, maps,
                      and more!

Comment

CD, how about reform at Bob Jones University?

Dear Santa,

a new rig, camera accessories, and the money for an MA would be great, but I know not to get my expectations that high.

Hmm, I don't really have any "small" aims at the moment. An Einaudi CD and any books by Frans Masereel would be very nice.

Comment

Dear Santa,

Thanks,

LaughingRat
                          Wow, best letter to santa I've ever read. Kudoes!
                          Signed: mrs. ghostly

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                            Wow, best letter to santa I've ever read. Kudoes!
                            Signed: mrs. ghostly
                            Thanks. Just kind of sad that it takes a non-christian to remind the christians that the true spirit of their holiday is NOT "I want this! I want that!".

Oh, and CD, that was one of the best presents anyone's ever given me.

Comment

Pah....

The answer to 99 out of 100 questions; MONEY.

Theres nothing bigger.
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X