Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wario Ware: Mega Microgame$ (AKA Made in Wario)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wario Ware: Mega Microgame$ (AKA Made in Wario)

I've been playing this game over and over again and I thought I might mention it. It's a first party game by nintendo (was developed by nintendo) for Gameboy advance. Throughout the game there are 8 characters, each with their own set of mini-games. Each character's mini-games have a different genre (Sports, Brain, Nature Etc.). You start the game by selecting a character to play against. The goal of each person is to finish 20 mini-games without losing 4 lives. Complete a mini-game and you safetly move on to the next. Fail and you lose a life but still move on. The games themselves are randomly selected and each lasts around 3 seconds. They are very simple, usually only requiring one or two buttons. Most of the games take good timing and quick thinking, and others are quite ingenius, but all of them are very well created. Because the mini-games are short, the main game is fast paced and stays fun. A word of warning though, this game is WIERD. It takes a minute to learn but if you have the patience it's a blast. Even if your not a fan of gameboy games (I'm not either lol), it's still worth a try. Anyway, it could be the best gameboy game i've ever played, and certainly one of the most fun games i've played in a looooong time.

So if you have a gameboy on hand, go out and buy this now. If you want to try it out first or don't have a gameboy, download VisualBoyAdvance and find a rom site to get it from. I have a lot of good rom sites but I won't post them here since I believe thats against the rules of the forum.
    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

dude is that the shitty game in with wario and you do the spinning thing? if it is that game sucks ass.
    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Whatever dude, i'm not even sure your talking about the same game. Not everyone has to like it.

Comment

It's... A "special" game....

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
          It's... A "special" game....
          We know that you are "special", MB.

Comment

I would recommend you keep a safety distance of 50meters + from all crates for the next couple of months.......[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
              I would recommend you keep a safety distance of 50meters + from all crates for the next couple of months.......
              [/quote]

Your damn crates lost me the game vs Terryn & Louie...

*Slaps on VoC tag, buys a sword, and starts smaching crates, laughing mechanicly.

Comment

Originally posted by Firetiger
                Whatever dude, i'm not even sure your talking about the same game. Not everyone has to like it.
                yeah i don't think we are. if we are does there have a screen that looks like a boom box?
                I have sex with my hand!

Comment

I've said it before, but that game f***ing rules.
                  (AKA Dresden)
                  Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Yeah the intro game had a boom box. As I said earlier, it takes a minute to get into the game, and then it really picks up.

Comment

Working...
                    X