Saddam is pwned by the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam is pwned by the US

ok I saw in the news here that the US guys got Saddam...
    so I want to thank the USA!
    maybe we can discuss about this here a bit!!!!

do you agree with me?
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Watching it now. It took them long enough ey. :?

Comment

if anybody cares... here: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Let me just make a 1-post return to the TUT forums, for a big HAH!!!!!! to the rest of the world. Thank you.
        *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
        *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

Owned!
          ZT

Comment

Still, releasing pictures and videos of captured war prisoners is against the Geneve convention. But hey, rules doesn't apply to the United States of America, does it?!

Anyway, took em lot of time and billions of dollars to get this asshole. I say America got pwned too, good luck with cleaning up the mess.

Comment

All I can say, its about freaking time.

It probably is him, but, in the past, have read reports about doubles posing as him. Naaaa it is him.

Comment

no no no it is santa claus
                ZT

Comment

Sen. Lieberman was just on NBC talking to Tom Brokaw. He basicly said "The majority of citizens hate Saddam so I think he should get the death penalty!" God, what a tool. He wants to be president so bad. I hope he never does though. He'd be worse than Dubya.
                  (AKA Dresden)
                  Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

yay, now maybe LR will get a bit of his Christmas list

how long has it been since we have been after him? a year?
                    This is my cool sig.

Comment

Anyone spotted any proof of conspiracy on the internet, yet?

I'm talking about two pictures next to each other and a list pointing out why this man is not Saddam Hussein, or something similar.
                      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

well, if it is a net conspiracy, it's killed the radio and television already. And the newspapers.

well. we've got saddam. now what do we do with him? send him to his buddy Castro as a warning gift? make plush toys?

or do we bring back the "time to bomb saddam" webtoons and call it a day?

ya know, why don't we put him in the streets and give the iraqis shoes? they had a fun time with the statue of him.

yeah, them big heads of the military want to keep him in Iraq becasue it's illegal to torture in the US. I guess we know what's going to happen now.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I don't know wheter to laugh or cry.
                          JM

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                            well, if it is a net conspiracy, it's killed the radio and television already. And the newspapers.

well. we've got saddam. now what do we do with him? send him to his buddy Castro as a warning gift? make plush toys?

or do we bring back the "time to bomb saddam" webtoons and call it a day?

ya know, why don't we put him in the streets and give the iraqis shoes? they had a fun time with the statue of him.

yeah, them big heads of the military want to keep him in Iraq becasue it's illegal to torture in the US. I guess we know what's going to happen now.
                            We should put him in a cell with Charles Manson. Whichever gets out alive is the winner.
                            (AKA Dresden)
                            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon

We should put him in a cell with Charles Manson. Whichever gets out alive is the winner.
                              thats probably a good comparison but not for the reason you might think.
                              Manson brainwashed his followers to do killing for him, he never did it himself.
                              While Saddam was caught cowering in a hole with a gun which he didn't have
                              the guts to even use. \\ conclusion: both a couple of cowards.

Comment

Working...
                              X