CD to run the M gauntlet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD to run the M gauntlet?

After some recent constructive debating between myself and CTG's esteemed CrouchingDork involving the practice of DeathMarking, it was decided that we'd like to test strength of arm and speed of thought with a (friendly) tourney of sorts. Involving, of course, CrouchingDork - and perhaps a number of Mockers.

Some suggestions thrown in by yours truly included one on one thiefmatch sword dueling, and a dual-leg thief v guard swordmatch, where the thief potentially is allowed one piece of equipment other than crack/flash (i.e. health or speed pot, catfall if they're insane, etc).

Spots would be open for a select few spectators. Post your ideas here, ladies and gents.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Only if he gets raped
    100.00%
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Originally posted by Shug
    After some recent constructive debating between myself and CTG's esteemed CrouchingDork involving the practice of DeathMarking, it was decided that we'd like to test strength of arm and speed of thought with a (friendly) tourney of sorts. Involving, of course, CrouchingDork - and perhaps a number of Mockers.

Some suggestions thrown in by yours truly included one on one thiefmatch sword dueling, and a dual-leg thief v guard swordmatch, where the thief potentially is allowed one piece of equipment other than crack/flash (i.e. health or speed pot, catfall if they're insane, etc).

Spots would be open for a select few spectators. Post your ideas here, ladies and gents.
    Just hand him over to me... His numerous deaths will be slow, and painfull... Excrutiating to the last drop...

Comment

Ba=Spectator. nuff said. Ohh keep it friendly

Comment

We really should have an official Tob swod arena tournement.

Comment

The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
            *Scratches on to-do list:

Hack CD's grin off his face.

Comment

The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I'd like to spec also

You guys are also welcome to use our teamspeak server if desired, I can keep you all in the right channels as you play, and me and BA could sit in another to laugh at you

It'd also be a good way to discus pre-post match thingies
                ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                  I'd like to spec also

me and BA could sit in another to laugh at you

Comment

>jumps around dancing<

#CD's gonna eat his words, CD's gonna eat his words#

>gets KO'ed<

-TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

Crouching Dork, Death Row inmate 23, Do you have any last words? I hope that they taste good, because you will be eating them soon enough,

Comment

"Use the crate, luk... CD!!1!"

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                          "Use the crate, luk... CD!!1!"
                          If you want your crates to be involved, fine by me. Perhaps, I would then have an excuse to cut someone's face (Or crates, in this case) up worse then I was planning to do to CD.

Comment

If you're going to swordthief his ass, it should be a fair game. Every player only get's one life.

I've had far too many swordthieves mocking (OLOLOL!!) me after they managed to swordthief my ass. Jeah, wow, what an accomplishment... You managed to kill me, after I killed you like what... 3 times?

As long as the guard knows he's going to be swordthieved, he'll allways win. Jeah he might get killed once or twice, but in the end he'll win.

Comment

What I believe shug was suggesting was thiefmatch, where everyone's even, to the extent where the equipment usage is monitored.
                              Nightwarden,
                              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                              - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Working...
                              X