Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof the Bill Gates = Adolf Hitler.

Really!

Edit: I would expect to be passing out on the floor, in a drunken stupour on the day I made those kinds of spelling mistakes in the thread title. I think I should get some fresh air, nevertheless...

omg you are sooo funny... wait no you aren't
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

ldhat: and i r cool for using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
        I hate indymedia.
        GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

ldhat:

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
            Originally posted by Grank
            I hate indymedia.
            I hate indymedia-haters
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

jesus loves everyone
              GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
                jesus loves everyone
                Thank god i'm not him
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

The guys so evil he gave away HALF of his fortune to charity.Yea such an evil guy.....mind you he still did unleash windows on the world :?. I geuss thats kinda of a gray area.....

Yea the germany can be a little weird when it comes to WW2. They try and act like it never happend. FamilyGuy showed this perfectly imho :lol:
                  ZT

Comment

Originally posted by ZTx3
                    Yea the germany can be a little weird when it comes to WW2. They try and act like it never happend. FamilyGuy showed this perfectly imho :lol:
                    Note: I cannot get to read the comments on the article in case there are some.
                    So are you refering to me? Because that'd be, pardon!, utter bs.
                    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

The guys so evil he gave away HALF of his fortune to charity.Yea such an evil guy.....mind you he still did unleash windows on the world :?. I geuss thats kinda of a gray area.....

Funny. Last time I checked, the Holocaust/WW2 is taught in German schools, just as Japan's involvment in WW2 is taught in Japanese schools.

Edit: If you want a country that's ignoring it's history, I'll give you the United States of America. Whether the averege citisen's ignorance is due to lack of funding for education, or due to some evil government plot (Yeah, right) remains to be seen.

Please, do run a bigger deficit then you can hope to pay off. And drag the world's economy into the gutter with you.

Comment

[quote="Swiss Mercenary"]
                        Edit: If you want a country that's ignoring it's history, I'll give you the United States of America.
                        *Nods and leaves before all the Americans swarm us*

The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Even so, I hardly think any less of Dragon, LR, BA etc... for living there?? And really, who cares? Learn from these mistakes. Theres no need to attack where somebody lives because of what the goverment of that country choose to do or say. I'd hate to be judged by what the british goverment do because more often than not, it's not the general opinion of it's people.
                          ~TuF~

Comment

I even heard that the newspaper USA Today has a coloumn showing tomorrows news! Hows that for controlled media, and controlled thinking.
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                              Theres no need to attack where somebody lives because of what the goverment of that country choose to do or say. I'd hate to be judged by what the british goverment do because more often than not, it's not the general opinion of it's people.
                              I'm not attacking any individual. I'm attacking their administration.

If somebody is offended because of my attacks on aspects of their admnistration, then I take it that they justify/support the actions of the said administration. That, or they just can't bear the thought of any other kinds of decisions being made.

When I talk about the Iraq war, do I say "Well, Americans started the war, because of _______"? No, I do not. When I refer to America, in those instances, I am referring to the people in POWER.

Comment

Working...
                              X