MERRY CHRISTMAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS

I just wanted to say merry christmas to everyone in the thievery community!
    and a special merry christmas to some other ppl (the ones i know mostly):

all the .:mockers:. (my mates, the guild i'm playing in)
    rodent,shug,gladius,fridae

some ToB's!
    StarWhores (aka Slipperyhead) , Firetiger5, SPIDER

~TuF~ (enjoy playing with/against you guys)
    Gabr!el, TheMach!ne, Dragon, F!xXxeR, Daniel and so on...

and all other guilds (ppl) i´ve benn seeing around on the servers CTG/TCO/KEY-DOG
    Grank, Freaky_Alien, HiddenWolf, Label, BlueRocks, Bo (i hope i havnt forgotten anyone)..and last but not least.. BBBBBBRRRRRRROOOOOOODDDDYYYYYY!!!

I wish I could have played some thievery right now..just so some of you ppl know, my computer broke down a few days ago, thats why you havent been seeing me around like before :cry:

I am also going away to the west indies from 1 jan. and will coming home 1 feb. and hopefully I will get a new computer at the end of feb/mars...so you all wont be seeing me until I get my new computer :cry: thats like a few months without thievery, how am I gonna live? well, when I come back I hope I havent lost to many skillz so merry christmas all thieves and guards...i'll see you all again....in the future!
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

You know, we can all keep this forum clean if you'd just place this in the X-mas thread that was allready there? I even saw you post there, the same post as this ... but for some wierd reason you deleted it and made a new thread :x

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3232

Meh .... have a nice one anyhow.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Yes, Merry Xmas, BUT, we don't need multiple threads saying the samething.

Comment

yeah merry x-mas!!!!

loui forgot me... :cry: Iam a ToB too...
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by LoUie
          some ToB's!
          StarWhores (aka Slipperyhead) , Firetiger5, SPIDER
          *scratches a few words on THE to-do list.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Louie, and have a great time in the West Indies! I'm sure you'll survive without Thievery...hopefully.

Comment

oh yea.. ofcourse i forgot you all
              Sandman and SwissMerc too =)

well, send replyes to the other "merry christmas" thread or something..but i did not only say merry christmas here, did i

and thanks Dragon! i sure hope i will have a nice time to! have a nice christmas..and se you when i come back! :swordthi:
              .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Originally posted by LoUie
                oh yea.. ofcourse i forgot you all
                Sandman and SwissMerc too =)
                Well, it looks like we are going to have to call off those orders to kill you.

All's fair in Thievery, and war, right?

Comment

Yes... its Christmas Eve, and a few words from FixxxeR,

This is a time to set aside petty differences, and come together as human beings, and show we are civiliased, warm hearted and just.... and to show what Christmas is all about.

Best wishes to all, and Merry Christmas and New Year.
                  -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                  - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                  - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -YT

Comment

Merry Christmas all you Taffers!!! I'm at my Grandparents house and about to open gifts, but I wanted to wish ALL of you a very Merry Christmas. And I will save the Happy NewYear part for the new New Year. 8) Take care and try not to get too drunk. Peace.
                    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                      Yes... its Christmas Eve, and a few words from FixxxeR,

This is a time to set aside petty differences, and come together as human beings, and show we are civiliased, warm hearted and just.... and to show what Christmas is all about.

Best wishes to all, and Merry Christmas and New Year.
                      Aww, FixXxer... My heart bleeds for you. Yours will too. :twisted:

Comment

Merry Christmas

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                        ... and as my brother says, "Why not give a fuck all year round?".

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                          ... and as my brother says, "Why not give a fuck all year round?".
                          I was really tempted to say that too.

Comment

Working...
                          X