Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your best, most exciting TUT moments! (please take a look!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best, most exciting TUT moments! (please take a look!)

Hey there...I'm working on a project...but I need you VERY BEST, most fun, most exciting, most daring TUT games.

Please send them in a PM in this form.

Map:

Players: (all who you can remember or played key roles)

Brief Description of game: (Key moments, what made the game what it was.)

I.E.

Map: Spider

Players: Me and TheMachine

Descrip: The game was going slow. Neither team was doing much of anything, and then Mach and I teamed up. We worked our way accross the map, covering eachother's backs, and tricking guards into KO situations. Eventually we got to the apartments and were able to break through the defenses. We quickly grabbed the objs and escaped with no loss of life to the thief team. (This, btw, was my first major experience with teamwork.)

Ill sort through the stuff you PM me, and then work on a story (maybe more of a novel/short story...depends.) Ill embelish, rewrite, and take creative liberty here for sure, but I want them all to be based on "a real story." There will be one for each map (as long as they're all provided for.) Ill take what I consider the best for writing about, if there are duplicates in maps. You may send me more than one experience.

PLEASE KEEP to PMS! Its easier for me to keep track of stuff that way...thanks!
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Are you going to tell us which ones are winners?
    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

I expect that to happen when you see the final writeup.
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

My most memorable moment:

Swiss Mercenary joins the game.

Swiss Mercenary shouts: RLF SCUM!

[RLF]Mad_Gerbil leaves the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
          My most memorable moment:

Swiss Mercenary joins the game.

Swiss Mercenary shouts: RLF SCUM!

[RLF]Mad_Gerbil leaves the game.
          :lol: :lol:

mine are when me and starwhores ko whore nostalgia or when i ko chal repededly.
          I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Well, if you guys have a particular game that was just awesome, please let me know!

I've only gotten one PM so far.
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

look at the messages here.
              I have sex with my hand!

Comment

http://members.lycos.nl/v12us/nightmare.jpg

Your's truly was the sole survivor of a DM thief siege on Skeltstonhead.

I was nervous for a moment, until the thieves suddenly admitted they didn't have any lockpicks, and thus couldn't get into the Iron Room, where I was guarding le map.

Unfortunately, the shadowbastards had one life left, one of the pulled a tactical hara kiri, bought lockpicks, and 21 seconds later I found my carcass pinned to the wall by a barage of thirty broadheads. Talk about overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  Talk about overkill.
                  Signed, sealed, and deliverered, courtesy of Swiss Homicidal Maniac fanclub.

Oh, it was those rotten freelancers... Virus, give us their names and numbers, so that we can have... A talk with them...

Comment

Map - Th-thetre
                    Breif description
                    Starwhore (aka whhhhoooorrreeeee) and rodent Win the level before any guards can even finish buying their loadouts. It must take about 40 seconds all up.

Comment

Just maybe a week ago when I was a Thief on Aqua I decided to go onto the elevator early again with some cats lots of cracks and two or so spy-orbs in order
                      to position myself at the exit sending the lift down again and spy to see when to hit the button for 1st victim delivery
                      I found out cracks don't seem to be necessary provided that guards decide to jump when the lift is riding down with them on it. :lol:
                      In short I had killed 6 (SIX) guards that way when I died for the first and only(there were no lives left) time. One of them was an AI, a human player (Alias) 3 times and another human guard (Mr.Shadow) 2 times.
                      I had them coming up to me 2 at a time. First the AI and Alias fell to their deaths
                      after that Alias and Mr.Shadow 2 times.
                      When I died Lurox was the only guard that was alive and conscious at the same time and two or so thieves. I shouted "DM him" and had to see the rest of the thieves fall by Lurox'es sword. Anyway a good game IMO.
                      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                        PLEASE KEEP to PMS! Its easier for me to keep track of stuff that way...thanks!
                        since when does PMS make anything easier for a guy? :|
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by HomeSkillet
                          Never happened. Unless by 'repededly' you mean once, then get killed, again and again and again :wink:

When I get the time, I'll write something Garlisk.
                          Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

I done sent you a pm in regards to a certain game on Bourgeois. FixXxer was spectating that one...was it not superb, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Chalrif
                              Originally posted by HomeSkillet
                              Never happened. Unless by 'repededly' you mean once, then get killed, again and again and again :wink:

When I get the time, I'll write something Garlisk.

no more like 3 times then i die ko you ome more then die again.
                              I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Working...
                              X