Fighter Ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter Ace

I playing this game for 2 weeks now and its the most exciting and realistic airplane flight simulator I ever seen...2nd world war etc. it has 2 week free trial if you like fighter flight simulator you should try it.
    tip* if you ever try it play the tutorial first you ll need it its kinda hard cause its very realistic simulator...
    http://fighterace.jaleco.com/
    "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
    "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Wow nice might give it a try.

Comment

Me and Fix have one too, more modern with A10's, F15c and SU's in, called "lock on" another great realistic, fantastic GFX flight sim, I like the modern ones more because they allow for more extreme air manouvers (With G effects turned off of course) but I'll certianly be checking this one out Tis, thank you.
      ~TuF~

Comment

ohh cool I should really try it!!
        and I'll google for "lock on" and try this too!
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

nice.. i gotta play this! Thanks, man!
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

see, ya know what i'm looking for. I'm looking for a new WWI flight sim. I think those are bomb digity! i heard of one called Wings of honor, that was supposed to come out in sep 2003, but never did. Does anyone know of a more recent WWI flight sim thats any good? i'm still playing one fron 1996
            "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

You could try the microsoft one, or another which i had the demo off called IL Strumkov or somthing along those lines was really nice, the latest Microsoft one, "A centuray of flight" is one I'll be getting, but it's overpriced here in the UK coming out around 10 quid more than other games, so to dent bills pocket i'll be downloading 2.5gig of flying fun

OR if your looking for the creme de la creme of all flight sims, check out this!!!... what about this... Man! i can't wait for that game to come out!
              ~TuF~

Comment

lol mach! that is OLD SCHOOL! makes 2.5 gigs look REAL big :lol:
                "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

np guys but i ll have to warn you its kinda hard ok?? I mean I was playing F22 lightning 3 over net for a long time and when I played this I said... wow it was truly hard and totaly realistic... you know many Gs ,blackouts, etc But the servers rocks...I play with my lil 56k in a room that sometimes there are 150 -200 persons playing and I play without lag and data loss 0-2 % My latency tho is 0.32 but I can still play... and it is better for you to know people and play for example Machine and Fixxxer that r together they can go on missions together and they will not get boring cause the distances are huge so sometimes if you play alone you get ! Just give it a try with the free trial and I suggest you when you are ready to fly to go to the classic room lvl 5 with the most people in it its the most exciting room and you have to choose over 5 countries to fly with US,Japan,Germany , Soviet Union, Japan and Great Britain.
                  You can be a bomber or a fighter or both...you can also release troopers at enemy base and its somehow strategic game too...if you only enjoy to fight with other airplanes there is free for all server but its not that realistic buts still fun tho... 1 comment A2A rockets are useless just setup your fireguns and go
                  I hope if you try to Enjoy it! If you ever play you may find me playing as Hellin_Sniper and I usualy fly with Soviet Union or Japan 8)
                  hope to see you there
                  1 more thing...avoid fighting with high ranked m8s...wasting of airplane and waste of points believe me

Comment

Ya, me and Mach usually test out most games over then LAN then try 'em online... 'Lock On' is pretty cool networked, but my system struggles to run it... I'm okay 5000 feet above the ground, but when I get close to sea level.... it runs jerky :?
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                      Ya, me and Mach usually test out most games over then LAN then try 'em online... 'Lock On' is pretty cool networked, but my system struggles to run it... I'm okay 5000 feet above the ground, but when I get close to sea level.... it runs jerky :?
                      uummm FA doesnt have lan games unfortunately but it has many empty servers

Comment

Local Area Network, Tis.

If your searching for 'em... you wont find 'em... unless of course you have LAN setup at home.
                        -YT

Comment

Local Area Network, Tis.

If your searching for 'em... you wont find 'em... unless of course you have LAN setup at home.
                          Yes m8 I mean that you cant play FA through LAN you only too only through internet

Comment

Originally posted by Tisfulakistakagela
                            you cant play FA through LAN you only too only through internet
                            ?!?!
                            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Tisfulakistakagela
                              you cant play FA through LAN you only too only through internet
                              ?!?!
                              You can't play FA through LAN, server can only be made on the net. So when Tis wants to play it with his LAN friends he has to enter an Internet game (that's why he is happy of all those empty server).
                              In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Working...
                              X