Great Game Villans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Game Villans

Inspired by neo-pendragon's topic (great gamming weapons)
    What are the coolest, Most stylish or scariest gaming villians.

My list

NO 1, The Shambler, I started FPSing with quake, not doom. So this guy holds a special place in my heart.
    NO 2, The minatour, Hexin (or was it heratic)
    NO 3, XAN, UT, Flesh is a design flaw

1.Darth Malak from KotOR

*Spoilers ahoy matey!*

He blew up a planet,which had millions of civillians and at least a few thousand or so of his own army on it,just to kill one person.He's also missing his lower jaw,which is cooler than Vaders sissy burnt old man face.Though how he eats is a mystery to me.

*Yar,the spoilers end here!*

2.G-Man From Half Life

The bastard was always just out of reach/gunshot.He was always taunting you,and pulling shit to try to get you killed(or was he testing you?DA DA DUM)Apparently you work for him in the sequel,I hope you get good health benefits

Comment

The Guardian from the Ultima series.
      Feel the power of the

Comment

I'm just gonna list my favs as they come to me...

Mind Worms from alpha century. Sure, they may not have looked great in game, but my imagination took care of that. Oh, yeah, that and the game's movie involving them helped my imagination along. Eww.

The Krogoth from Total Annihilation. Goddamn bigass sonsabitches. (Maybe not a "villian" but a great enemy none-the-less.

The Queen of Blades from Starcraft. I doubt I need to say more.

Constantine from (surprise!) Thief: The Dark Project. I guess I say THIS is my #1 bad guy. Mainly cause he had my eye ripped out.
        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Oohhh yeah Constantine. Everyone loves Constantine.

My next number one bad guy would be... uuuhhh... Dracula in castlevania: symphony of the night. Can't beat that quote:

"Well met, my son! It's been a loooong time!"

Or his conversation with richter at the beginning.

"... I was brought here by... HUMANS... who wish to pay ME tribute.

- Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!

- Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...
          (At this point Richter doesn't know what to answer, so he jumps to violence)

- Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you..."
          JM

Comment

Originally posted by Bane
            Inspired by neo-pendragon's topic (great gamming weapons)
            What are the coolest, Most stylish or scariest gaming villians.

My list

NO 1, The Shambler, I started FPSing with quake, not doom. So this guy holds a special place in my heart.
            NO 2, The minatour, Hexin (or was it heratic)
            NO 3, XAN, UT, Flesh is a design flaw
            No, that was Bulletproof.

I'd say my favorite is a tie between Kefka from Final Fantasy 6 and Arthas from Warcraft 3.

*FF6 and Warcraft 3 spoilers*

Kefka, a meglomaniac who dresses like a skinny jester and right hand to an evil Emperor, finds a set of powerful relics that balance the magical energies of the planet and kills the Emperor with them. He moves them, causing a massive shift in the planet's major landmasses, killing many people in the process. In the new world that's created, humanity survives in pockets and he rules with an iron fist. Any who oppose get their home towns destroyed.

Arthas, on the other hand is just an evil badass. He starts off as a paladin but as his homeland gets consumed by the undead, he gives into vengence and heads to the frozen lands of Northrend to hunt a dredlord. In over his head, he's forced to claim the powerful but cursed sword called Frostmorn. He kills the dredlord, comes back to Lordaeron, kills his father, the King, and claims the land as his own. He then joins the undead forces. I can't do his character justice just talking about it. He does such evil things. Like in one mission, he destroy's his army's ships so they can't be recalled to Lordaeron and then blames it on the mercenarys he hired to do it. And in another mission, he seizes a magic urn that contains his father's ashes so he can dump them out and put a powerful necromancer's remains in it so he can revive him later. Best villian ever.

(AKA Dresden)
            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Arthras? Villain? He's just a misguided fool. NEXT!

Now, Walton Simons from Deus Ex... Now, you don't want to mess with HIM.

"We had to execute the prisoners."

"Simons shot one of them himself. Now, that's someone you don't want to piss off."

And of course, his quotes to you.

Simons: "I am like your refletion, Denton, staring back at you from a hall of mirrors."

You: "Well, then I must be one ugly son-of-a-bitch. How did my face get so messed up with bioelectrics?"

Oh, and how could I forget Irenicus, from Baldur's gate 2... This guy is _EVIL_... Not to mention that one of his quotes is:

"You won't get any villian's exposition from me."

Comment

Yay! Lurox! Constantine is an awesome baddie, and Viktoria!

mmm who else....

Undying - The ginger headed guy... forgot what he's called, but he's scary and evil.

Return To Castle Wolfenstien 1 - the blue machinegunner... "Mien Laben!"

Darth Malak is a good one, as Grey Fox says... but also in that game YOU are the baddest, some of the thing you can say are truly evil.

Fallout 1 - The Master, his split personality is awesome
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

The evil HARM hand-puppet from No One Lives Forever!
                  It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Hey, *I* Said Constantine first.

Damn people only read the top sentence of each post...

I only did this b/c I think its something FixXxer would do
                    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

How nice of you to judge me :|
                      -YT

Comment

Scariest bad guy: Hammer Haunts from Thief I (maybe II?) You gotta admit, they scare or used to scare the bejezus outta you more than any other game's bad guy!
                        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Shodan and The Many from System Shock 1 and 2.
                          Immortius' Forge

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                            Scariest bad guy: Hammer Haunts from Thief I (maybe II?) You gotta admit, they scare or used to scare the bejezus outta you more than any other game's bad guy!
                            True.
                            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by immortius
                              Shodan and The Many from System Shock 1 and 2.

Shodan Rules and the fuckin guy from MaxPayne2 ( donĀ“t even know his name)
                              -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Working...
                              X