X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rigs!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/b...rr/review.html

Best. Game. Ever.

LOL! The best part is the winning screen that says "YOU'RE WINNER!". Or maybe the part where they say the competing racers just sit there with no AI. I can't decide.
    (AKA Dresden)
    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Now we do the obligatory song!!!

Oh, there's 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18 wheels on a big rig;

(OK, everybody now!)

Oh, there's 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18 wheels on a big rig; And they're rollin' rollin' rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'.

(Mighty fine, good buddy, let's back the big rig on up now!)

Oh, there's 18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 wheels on a big rig;

(OK, now let's count just the even number wheels.)

Oh, there's 2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16-18 wheels on a big rig; And they're rollin' rollin' rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'.

(OK, let's go to the other side of the truck now and count just the odd number wheels.)
      Oh, there's 1-3-5-7-9-11...13.....15.......17 wheels on a big rig;

(Sounds like you might have a flat...I don't know.)

(OK, since you're so smart, why don't you try doing it in Roman numerals?)
      (OK, I will.)

Oh, there's I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII wheels on a big rig, And they're rollin' rollin' rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'.

(Top that, will you!)
      (I will now attempt to divide the wheels of a big rig by pi.)

Oh, there's 3.1431425679..11...million wheels on a big rig, And they're rollin' rollin' rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'.

Comment

Read the reader reviews. They are pretty good.

"...Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is not just the epitome of all the problems we face in today's society, but it is in fact the cause..."
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Originally posted by immortius
          Read the reader reviews. They are pretty good.

"...Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is not just the epitome of all the problems we face in today's society, but it is in fact the cause..."
          I loved the 10 reviews too.

Comment

May I also steer you to the review at gamefaqs? http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...ew/R67422.html

And also take a look at the messageboard. All you're winner are belong to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamefaqs
              You can go in reverse as fast as you can go forward, and if you reverse in circles, you eventually go warp speed and your computer crashes.
              LOL
              <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Haha. Those message boards are hillarious. This could be the next Zero Wing.
                (AKA Dresden)

Comment

This game reminds me of stunts. Except stunts actually rocked!

Comment

The AI truck doesn't move. You can go in reverse as fast as you can go forward, and if you reverse in circles, you eventually go warp speed and your computer crashes. Driving off road is the same as driving on the road. You can drive straight through buildings, over mountains, and through blank space all at the same speed.
                    LMAO

And yes, stunts is the best racing game ever made.
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

:lol:

reminds me of Stunts, a game which got out....... in 1989.
                      ------

------"

Comment

Originally posted by -=Moss=-
                        :lol:

reminds me of Stunts, a game which got out....... in 1989.
                        w00t!!!! I had this game too! It was so cool... I played it the whole day and made new tracks. kewl!
                        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

It's a pain in the ass to register, but once you do, you can watch the video review (apparently, it's $30.00/year to be able to download that crap, but you can stream it for free). The video review is hilarious!

YOU'RE WINNER!
                          "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Here's another review: http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrank...eviewid=323247

The comments at the end are great.
                            (AKA Dresden)

Comment

OMG SALSA!!!
                              that song's been going through my head for weeks....

anyways.. i like the comment of hte picture

"do not play this game. we cannot stress this enough"
                              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                              X