Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONS OF FREE WEB SPACE! HURRY, ENDS TOMORROW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONS OF FREE WEB SPACE! HURRY, ENDS TOMORROW!

Want a whole crapload of free webspace?

http://www.1and1.com

Hurry, I think the offer ends tomorrow. Free for three years apparently, no credit card or commitment required.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

How about (excessive) bandwidth?
    If the data traffic generated by visitors to your Website exceeds the free 5 GB in a given month, the additional bandwidth is charged at an industry-leading $0.99 per GB. The free traffic allowance is typically sufficient for a high 5-digit number of visitors.
    Be carefull when you want to host popular files, websites, or whatever. They might charge you if you go beyond the 5 GB.
    Maybe ever make sure you cross that 5 GB. Let's say they'll download a hosted file a few times you are near the 5 GB?
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Not like many of us are going to have 5GB of bandwidth a month. :-\

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
        Not like many of us are going to have 5GB of bandwidth a month. :-\
        Ey, it's a warning .... don't say I din't warn you
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Hey CD, can we pretend I live next door? The signup only accepts US and Canadian addresses.

Ah well... I have enough webspace already.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

We could, sure.

Comment

Now... The address is dealt with, but if only someone would take the authentication code for me. It requires a phone call to US/Canada.

Help me out? I'll use the web-space for an online chess game == good for the whole community...

Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

On a related note... If someone already has one of these, or another site that runs PHP+MySQL, that'd be even better. Registration is always a bitch. And I dunno if I want to commit myself into this 1and1 just because of this.
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                  Now... The address is dealt with, but if only someone would take the authentication code for me. It requires a phone call to US/Canada.
                  I too would be eternally greatful if someone could ring these bastards for me (people in the rest of the World have money too, don't those morons want our custom?!). I can't say the site I'm intent on creating (in fact the site I was creating till FR&T decided to "improve" their hosting) will be good for the community, but it might make a couple of you laugh.

Comment

the registration SUCKS REALLY!!!!!
                    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Registrations easy. They just call, give you a 4 digit pin, you type it in, they send you an e-mail, and voila, webspace (as well as site building tools and a great control panel).

I guess I could do the phone thingy for you guys. IM me at [email protected] or 165020774.

Comment

Well, actually you can try my code: 9197

If that doesn't work, then IM me.

Comment

Working...
                        X