thievery saves the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thievery saves the day

ohh well hmm how should i put this. hmm let me think. oh yeah i had this myths and legends project ot do and thanks to the guard skins i got to renact the legend gwaine and the green knight. instead of drawing in which i have no skill in doing that no i took screen shot and i'm gonna add text. so thank you thievery you got me out f a jam.
    I have sex with my hand!

lol nice, go thievery. I thought you were going to say that you had made a video clip using thievery, to portray the legend. That would be cool.
    .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I prefer the legend of the black knight...

"None shall pass!"

Comment

hey, swiss, don't you mean

"Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

lol how did you get the picture? I think its from Cliff or Charlif right?
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

OMG isnt that PLAIGERISUM or how ever you spell it....
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
              It is mine, my precious .....

http://neuron.tuke.sk/~wagner/

Comment

Actually, the picture came from Something Awful's photoshop friday. They should have the dark knight model as a guard that screams at you "You Shall Not PASS" and tosses a sword at you. One of those wacky AI scripts or something. Ironically I'm wearing a dark knight shirt that shows him all stumpy with the words "Its just a flesh wound". :lol: :lol: :lol:
                "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by HomeSkillet
                  ohh well hmm how should i put this. hmm let me think. oh yeah i had this myths and legends project ot do and thanks to the guard skins i got to renact the legend gwaine and the green knight. instead of drawing in which i have no skill in doing that no i took screen shot and i'm gonna add text. so thank you thievery you got me out f a jam.
                  Ok... translating...

[code:1:8c803d44f8]el hmm bien del ohh cَmo pongo este hmm me dejَ pensar. oh tenيa sي este mitos y ot del proyecto de las leyendas hacer y los gracias a las pieles del protector conseguي al renact el gwaine de la leyenda y el caballero verde en vez del dibujo en cuلl tengo habilidad en hacer ese yo tomَ no defiende el tiro y el يm que va a agregar el texto debajo le agradece thievery que usted me consiguiَ fuera de f atorar.[/code:1:8c803d44f8]

Doesn't make sense in spanish.

[code:1:8c803d44f8]ohh wohles hmm, wie ich dieses hmm setze, mich denken lieك. OH- yeah hatte ich dieses Mythen und Legenden Projekt ot zu tun und dank die Schutzhنute gelangte ich an renact das Legende gwaine und der grüne Ritter, anstatt, zu zeichnen in welches ich Fنhigkeit beim Tun diesem ich habe, nahm aussortieren nicht Schuك und das يm, das geht, Text zu addieren danken Ihnen darunter, thievery, das Sie mich aus f veranlieكen zu stauen.
                  [/code:1:8c803d44f8]

Not German.

[code:1:8c803d44f8]o hmm bom do ohh como eu puser este hmm me deixou pensar. oh yeah eu tive este mitos e ot do projeto das legendas para fazer e agradecimentos às peles do protetor eu comecei ao renact o gwaine da legenda e o knight. verde em vez de extrair em qual eu tenho a habilidade em fazer esse mim fêz exame nمo seleciona o tiro e o يm que vai adicionar o texto agradece-o abaixo thievery que você me começou para fora de f atolar.[/code:1:8c803d44f8]

Not portuguise.

Ok, I give up, what language is it?
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                    Not portuguise.

Ok, I give up, what language is it?
                    I give up, too. What the hell language is "portuguise"?

Comment

Originally posted by koraX
                      Originally posted by Sandman
                      It is mine, my precious .....

http://neuron.tuke.sk/~wagner/
                      I originally got it from KoraX, but now its being hosted for me by a nice guy I know by the name of Serandir.

Oh yea, Kora... still alive? Just not checking our forums? poke, poke
                      Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        I give up, too. What the hell language is "portuguise"?
                        Whoops.

Portuguese.
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                        X