Asylum goes crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asylum goes crazy!

This was a week or so ago. I mentioned it to everyone who was playing at the time, but now you can see a pic of what it looked like for me. Since the same texture appears all over the level, it looked like this in the greenhouse and in most of the halls.

After I took this screenshot, the level precached again and the texture went back to normal.

Can the next version of asylum look like that?
    BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

i heard of haunted houses...but this....
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
        Your avatar sucks!
        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
          Your avatar sucks!
          your complaining just made me change it to something so much more interesting
          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Seeing multi colored walls eh?

Off to the Asylum wit ya!
            "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
              Off to the Asylum wit ya!
              Unfortunately, I was already there.

I blame the "vaccines." I was injecting those all day, man, and now the walls look a little weird.

Comment

hm... either this is a joke or it has to do with this 'masked texture'-bug my
                map causes. we know about it and hopefully Asylum works in 1.3

solaris - mapper/thievery team

Comment

Don't you worry solaris. This is a commen bug for me.
                  I have it on gerome, korman, asylum, spider, etc

It's not something the map does. It's something TUT itself does.
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

" Go on make the walls bleed-Hey we own you man! Do it do the blood thing c'mon do it,do it,do it"
                    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                      Your avatar sucks!
                      your complaining just made me change it to something so much more interesting
                      DP: nice avatar (YAY Neon Genesis Evangelion!!!)

And... (Lurox)
                      *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                      *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

Originally posted by solaris

It looks like a joke, but it happened online and I don't think I did anything to provoke it. I just ran into a room, and suddenly the entire map had this texture all over.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEricSir
                          Originally posted by solaris

It looks like a joke, but it happened online and I don't think I did anything to provoke it. I just ran into a room, and suddenly the entire map had this texture all over.
                          Sounds like a freak accident... Like when I got stuck in a sewerlid on Bourgois... I could play on, but noone else could see me, except my physical body still stuck in the sewerlid... and it returned to normal when I frobbed the lid again. it was much like an out-of-body experience

The scary fact was that I could still open doors and the like... I wonder if I could've killed guards... Haven't been able to reproduce it though, fortunately.

Comment

Is it just on vertical surfaces? It doesn't seem to appear on the floor in your pic.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                              Is it just on vertical surfaces? It doesn't seem to appear on the floor in your pic.
                              Yes, it only happends on walls ( well .... i never saw it on the floor )
                              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Working...
                              X