X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, to kick around an idea,

And bring back some TUT-related threads,

What is the general opinion of Brody's Revenge?

Here's mine:

Don't get me wrong. I like frob. I don't like thieves that KO, and leave bodies in plain light, but that's another story.

AI wakeup time is also quite good. 7 minutes seems feasible.

But what is REALLY, REALLY annoying, is the ungodly % loot drop.

I mean, seriously, when you have taken the time to sneak into a well-defended area, get most of the loot, and die, and you only keep like, 20%? That's just... Harsh... My OPINION is that 60% loot drop is a better middle ground...

I don't play there. I don't like playing with known cheaters.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Which 'known cheaters' play on brodys? As far as I'm aware our main man was banned on the servers by popular demand.
      Nightmaster,
      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Yes thats true Shug.

I'll discuss with Brody about a change in lewt drop, anyway. There are 4 servers now and variability between them is an option.
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
          Yes thats true Shug.

I'll discuss with Brody about a change in lewt drop, anyway. There are 4 servers now and variability between them is an option.
          Brody's shadow is fun to play on, but most people don't like enforced ghosting, not to mention that some guards buy firebolts there... Against ghosters. :x

Battle has genious AI, which is what probably scares people away.

The majority of the game seems to be on Revenge, which has frob. I don't think Challenge does... However, I don't see a difference in the other settings between the two.

Comment

I thought perhaps Brodys Battle could be switched over to a ThiefMatch server, given that there are no dedicated servers of that gametype even though it has proved quite popular on the odd occasion that a temp has been up.

ThiefMatch always leads to tense matches, and it's a thief "battle" so the server wouldn't even have to change names.

As for the loot drop; I don't mind it so much because it's more realistic than 50% and it simply introduces variety between servers.
            Nightmaster,
            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
              Which 'known cheaters' play on brodys? As far as I'm aware our main man was banned on the servers by popular demand.
              Brody's banlist is -- at least in my opinion -- quite lacking. That's one of the several reasons I won't play on his servers, regardless how many there are or what settings they have.
              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I say that Brody's Battle should be changed to Thiefmatch with Shock Rifles.

Comment

i kinda like the big drop. it was annoying at first, but as "real" as everyone tries to claim having only 1 life is on maps like bourgeois, a 100% drop would be more "real". Plus it doesn't seem to make thieves lose any more than other servers, surprisingly.
                  http://publictut.webhop.net/
                  Community Server for ALL to use for
                  hosting: Avatars, images, files, maps,
                  and more!

Comment

1: there are diff servers with diff settings, that allows you to choose. challenge and revenge are mirror servers, with the only diff of frobwakeup. u played lots of time on challenge, and had never complaint about the lootdrop. if u want lootdrop 50 % join ctg, they have.
                    it makes no sense to have all public servers with same settings. there should be differences. if u dont like fwu on, join challenge or mogs, or ctg.

2: u do not play on my server cuz there "might" be ips not banned on known cheaters.
                    2a: where would u know my banlist?
                    2b: i have no one else play on my servers, as on mog and ctg servers play too. so if u think THERE COULD BE ONE ON MY SERVERS, COMPARE WITH UR JOINED PLAYERS URSELF. u will find no one on my servers that wont play on mog or ctg.
                    2c: is that ur kind of competition? ppl enjoy and join my servers and u NEED TO MOTIVATE THEM to come back to urs by discrediting me?

3: u liked to play on my servers til that moment, i called u an inhospitable man in my eyes as we were in the same guild. since that moment u dont like to play on my server. so dont fake another reason here.

here is no name called, but u will know who is meant. stop discrediting me. u admin have NO IDEA what is goin on on my servers, u have NO IDEA who is banned or not. U HAVE ONLY THE INFORMATION ON MY HOMEPAGE. IS THERE SOMEONE STANDING THAT IS PLAYING ALSO?

discredit admin to get public back on own server, good thing. i know from business, but never seen that in a private community that should meet for fun. u kicked me from ctg s adminforum, because i might be untrustful as i invited TemperMental to join my server to play to proove his reputation and the community should decide. so what will u know about my current bans?

u admins are full of paranoia and do nothing else then witchhunt. u know what u can do to me.....
                    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                    Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Now you just wait a minute brody, if you want the whole issue with you and the admins in the public ... fine. You got this on yourself.

It is you who is the paranoid one, you are the one who is acting wierd over a tiny small issue that is not even an issue in other peoples eyes. You claimed in several threads that you were going to leave the forum, you even made two thread about it yourself. The last one was final, you never came back after that. I don't know wether your acces was denied, or you deleted your acces yourself ... but even if the admin forum moderators denied your acces from that moment on , it is fully legal and fully understandable. You claimed you were out, so you had no reason for being there anymore.

Brody, you are a good man and you did good things ... but stop living in your own fake world. This whole thinking of yours is what drives me away from you. It's what makes me frustrated and irritated.
                      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

mr. phae,

i saw several things and facts on adminforum that let me decide to step back from that forum. to hold more distance and not come closer or too close to it.
                        so easy is the point.
                        if i decide for myself NOT to join it for posting, it is my own decision. also, and u know it, i joined it a few times if something IMPORTANT NEWS happened, which was ok for u all admin.

it is a very different thing, if a holy Admin means to lift my account in adminforum because i would be untrustful. THAT IS A JUDGEMENT. see the difference?
                        this judgement is full misdone, it attacs my honor and my pride. this was done ONLY cuz THAT HOLY ADMIN DID NOT KNOW WHAT I DO. what is the sense behind my way. and he provoked a few times by attackin me to get that information.

but as he seems to be interested i was not longer interested to say.

AGAIN. ON MY SERVERS ARE THE SAME PPL PLAYING AS ON CTG OR MOGS. dont accuse me to let other ppl play on my publich servers. i am tired of ur godlike feeling, everyone has to proof for u. u can check it urself. see the players on my servers and that ones on ur own. check their ip and u ll see, there is no one on my servers, that is not playing on urs too. while u check the ips, check also if there IS ANY BANNED IP. THIS IS NOT.

be sure u admin know as always NOTHING. and thats why u got paranoia. if something not lead to ur ears, there might be something in the air.
                        u can have a problem, and u can search for problems, see the difference?

and stop doubt my words in community. c mon mr. phae. tell me how could u as user/member of a forum delete ur own account? how u can deny ur own account to forums? ah, mr. phae c mon.

and again stop doubt my words. i left the admin forum once and the community temporary, which u know. it was LR, that convinced me to stay.we talked a lot about. so i reconsidered and came back. this is no secret, and that is NOT anything, what u can use against me. there was a decision, i reconsidered, thats it. there are lots of players having same. so what u want? the next "leaving" was my step back. take more distance, dont want to come close, cuz in my eyes u do lots decisions wrong. thats it. so where is something u can use against me?

i dont need to xplain anything. u have no right to ask for anything. and as far u dont know, u have also no right to accuse someone of anything.

U = Admins

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

If you have no more interest in being on the admin forum, if you call the admins paranoid and people who hide so called facts from you and your whole admin team, then people who work hard for that forum to keep it clean and usefull surely have reasons enough to denie your acces after the 4th time you claimed to leave and insulting everyone again. What is this "they don't trust me, they kicked me" idea in your head ... you know just as I do that is not true in any posible way. You say we agreed with your non-activity ... but we never said a word about it. I know you tried 2 or 3 times to get away from it all, and I mean ALL in tut. LR and others indeed brought you back , but it's like drying the floor while someone else continues to trow water on it. It din't happen once, it happened two maybe three times. When another "Im leaving" comment comes , you would expect someone had learned something from his past ... but it seemed not. Even after explaining you all the things you were paranoid about, they were not more then a storm in a glass of water, you kept holding on to those ideas.

Again you call us paranoid, but the fact that you continue to see the admins as "Holy, not trustworthy and Dictators only prooves again that you are the paranoid one brody.
                          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Whoa wait a minute, what is going on with all this. This discussion about the admins has already been talked about Brody. Why are you bringing it up again? This is turning into Flame fest, I would suggest taking this to PM's and trying to work it out that way. If this thread continue's, you leave me no choice but to lock it. Take it PM's, see if it can be worked out that way.

Comment

u dont speak on facts, u interprete my words very creative.

my access to adminforum was lifted cuz i might lead "internal informations" to the known cheater Kewlazme aka TemperMental.

own words of "holy admin", so done to me , so done to seemann, so done to jim morrison.

leave me alone with ur bullshit phae. if someone is king of alias, of fake, of pessimismus, of negative itself, then its u.

pessimists find to each solution a fit problem.

1+1 =2
                              2+2 =4
                              3+3 =11

u see?

the first u remark is, that ONE IS WRONG. u did not see TWO ARE RIGHT.

u dont know things, facts. u do in ur own little mind and as more u listen ur thoughts, u agree them as right.

BA´s made as task to leave BC forum clean from ppl like Unstoppable, Kewlazme.
                              Why not doin that? These ppl are on, and she leaves them on, ONLY EXCACT THAT MOMENT, THEY POST SOMETHING, SHE CLOSES THREAD, and remark that she discovered him and count all aliases. why? why not kicking out b4 posting? why not dlete the account? why wait til post is done?
                              to get attraction?

i am so tired of ur holy godlike feeling. u think u know all but u dont. i get accused to let players play without ANY knowledge of my banlist. its easier to discredit ppl. and as far discussions go too deep, the thread will get closed, and we ll get ordered to pm each other.

one of the biggest mistake. then again is word vs word. and will never clear. i leave u alone, admins, so why did u not same? what shall that stupid accusing of let known cheaters play. check ur logs for ur players and compare with my players.

bah.

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X