Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario: a place to grow

http://www.cbc.ca/mondayreport/videos/ontario.html

If you aren't aware, that was in brought about by this. Some nice pictures can be found here.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Great new show.

They just busted a HUGE operation about an hour from here. They had offices and everything, working in the old labatt brewery. They had plants all in the brewing tanks and everything.

A few months ago there was a fire at the house across from mine. The firemen stayed in there a little too long, and for good reason. There was a pot operation in the basement. The guy was long gone, probably down in Mexico now.

The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

/orgasm

I'm moving to Ontario....
      Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
      "Dream is Destiny"
      Waking Life

Comment

Oooooohhh, Curu's a druggy.

Funny that, Sally.
        JM

Comment

pffft, I'm not a druggy....

/toke
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

Weed is your friend? I wonder how stoned them coppers are now!

funny stuff, weed. Shaped like poison oak, but so high in demand!

wait.. cheap way to make cash, and help people kick the habit
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
              wait.. cheap way to make cash, and help people kick the habit

ROFL

Comment

Cheap but risky, or at least it is here in the US...

If I could get 12 seeds of KB to grow, I'd be able to make about $20k profit off of just the 12 plants... If only I had 12 seeds to grow.. :/

But I don't grow and I don't deal, so I'm screwed moneywise...
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

nono, not selling REAL mary-J! Since it looks so much like Poison Oak, sell some of thems plants as weed, and help people kick hte habit as well as making ridiculous amounts of money.
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

You have to be really stoned to confuse THIS:

With THIS:

Comment

I think they smoked too much, of which one, I am not sure, now they don't recognize shapes anymore, BAD!!!

Comment

actually the first one's poison ivy. The trefoil leaf pattern is different for poison oak. It has at least 5 leaflets, making it look exactly like marijuana if you get a good plant.

I checked up on US laws though. It's labeled under "causing purposeful harm" as a minor crime.

can you believe it? every time i get a good idea, the government has to make a law against it

Comment

It's also against the law to state that something is an illegal substance and sell it(or be the buyer). You can be charged as if it were the real thing.
                          Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Actually, it wasn't that good of an idea. The only thing that causes harm in poison oak is the oils, which would be removed since marijuana is dried for a long time before it can be smoked.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                              actually the first one's poison ivy. The trefoil leaf pattern is different for poison oak. It has at least 5 leaflets, making it look exactly like marijuana if you get a good plant.

I checked up on US laws though. It's labeled under "causing purposeful harm" as a minor crime.

can you believe it? every time i get a good idea, the government has to make a law against it
                              If you do this, and people come to buy and smoke it, then whoever dumb enough to smoke SHOULD have somthing bad happen to them.
                              "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                              X