Zidane's Abode - Beta Version 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zidane's Abode - Beta Version 1

For those of you who don't check the mapping/scripting forums often (or at all), here's a little something I've been working on, designed specifically for the underplayed gametype ThiefMatch. It's my abode. Sorta. Or maybe it's how I would make a house designed for the purpose of thieves fighting each other. Whatever.

You can download it from here:

http://www.tears-of-blood.com/downlo...dAbode_BT1.zip

Note that this map may only be played in Thiefmatch mode as all the spawns for thieves are, well, ThiefMatch spawns.

For more information on this and my other mapping projects, here is the first page of my mapping thread.
    http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

Enjoy, I hope some of you will think about starting a ThiefMatch server to play it :grin:

Please post all comments in this thread, and NO FLAMING at any point.
    Thank you.

And yes, I do know about that stupid BSP hole in the basement. It's only beta after all. Or maybe UED just crashes when I try to remove the thing that causes it

Oh well, have fun.

Ued crashes? strange... it crashes after the build or during?
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Well, it WAS crashing during the build, but last time I tried it didn't so I saved. :grin:

Notice that my mapping efforts get no notice...

Comment

I jsut can't be bothered reading a 9 page thread that changes it's name rather often.
        Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

w00t thanks mate I will test it today!!!
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Zidane
            Well, it WAS crashing during the build, but last time I tried it didn't so I saved.
            Hmm... Ued has a habit of taking a really really long time to do certain parts of bulds. Like Parttioning, par example, takes 3 mins on my comp for a map roughly the size of yours. I hotughti t was crashing until i decided to be stubborn and sit through the whole process. (Windows also seems to think it crashes, but it really doesn't).

But at lesat it worked! (hooray)
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

SOmebody could try removing it on their machine and sending it back to you? it could just be you? :?
              ~TuF~

Comment

I've offered......

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                  SOmebody could try removing it on their machine and sending it back to you? it could just be you? :?
                  Originally posted by Zidane
                  Well, it WAS crashing during the build, but last time I tried it didn't so I saved. :grin:
                  see, people don't pay attention to me, . 'Cept when I do something stupid, of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X