Yeah, I luged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I luged!

I like the winter. Its at least 7 years ago since I used the last time my old wood-sled (yes Im already an adult(officially)) and yesterday I luged with a couple of friends. We smoked one and then went to the "deathhill", you have to climb barbed wire fences to reach it and it was dark night.
    It is really to recommend, it was very funny. And after that we build a snowman in the middle of a streetcrossing. Yeah.
    Deftones

Awesome
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Always knew seemann was still that little child from yeara ago
      Just kiding, geez don't be so hot-headed

I personally like snow if it falls, but as soon as it hits the ground I hate it. Sure it's a beautiful sight seeing a white world or being able to see everything at night .. but in the netherlands it's also freezing if it snows. The snow will freeze and it's not snow anymore. It's slippery and the roads will get salt trown over them, making the snow / ice all black and ugly.

Though if I were in the nature, it'll be great
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

lol yesterday i was outside too!
        I drove with my old skateboard ( It was tuned ) down the hill.. It was very funny :lol:
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
          Yeah, I luged!
          Well I hope you cleaned it up.

Comment

Sry I didnt know the word and looked it up. Is it wrong?
            Deftones

Comment

I believe the word you want is : Sledding.

There are also Tabogans (sp?) and Luges. A luge is the thing in a tube tho, I think. And thats not what you did, by the sound of it.
              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
                Sry I didnt know the word and looked it up. Is it wrong?
                No, you got it right. I'm just being a smartass. To a native english speaker, though, "I luged" could sound like you coughed something up.

Comment

Who cares about a word?

He made his way down the hill and he is still alive
                  -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Originally posted by JimMorrison
                    Who cares about a word?
                    A lot of people ...
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Luge is like bobsledding. You know, where you're in a metal toothpase tube-shaped thing and you go around a track in the winter olympics.

Only, it isn't a closed front, and fifteen times as many people die luging.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

The luge is also going down on a "sled-type" base with wheels. This is a spring/summer event. Extremely dangerous, as the speeds get rea;;y hifh.
                        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

The Luge is also when my fraternity carves a twisted channel down an ice block the size of a full refrigerator, tilts it at an angle, and pours fruity drinks down it to be drunk at the bottom end.
                          "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Its also Mario's brother.

Wait...
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

lol why are you disscusing about that gay word?
                              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                              X