Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers

Aparently some people were worried that Brody's sudden departure would cause TUT to fade away due to lack of servers.
    Well, today I was impressed by the amount of servers that poped out from no-where usch as TuF, TCO, the forge... etc etc
    GG ppl this proves TUT is still alive

On a personall note. I know some ppl were "anoyed" that a certain person has been seen playing on my server. I will deal with it in the future.
    Feel the power of the

I have a dedicated server setup but I would like to know how to limit the number of players allowed. Thanks. Any other things on how I can make my server would be apreciated. Thanks.

Comment

In ThAux.ini go to the section with the heading [Engine.GameInfo] and change the MaxPlayers= to whatever you need.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

My srever doesn't always want to show up

but thanks for those who did last night when everything got pooped!
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I noticed this to today I wouldn't mind getting my barebones PC running one of these days, perhaps for a thivery server if necessart. But i dont know much about what is needed to do it or what PC specs are needded. i think its a 1.3G, have to check and get a harddrive for it.how much ram is needed?
          http://publictut.webhop.net/
          Community Server for ALL to use for
          hosting: Avatars, images, files, maps,
          and more!

Comment

yeah Antero is right.... I'm glade too
            I can do a co-op server if you guys want!? (but I have only got half of adsl )
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Has Brody left TUT??
              I was away for most of the week at a friends house that I haven't been able to check up on TUT.....
              First thing I noticed was that his servers were down, but are they down for good? And is he gone?

So many questions, so few answers......
              There is no life, there is only WoW

Comment

Ahh, i noticed that "HE" was in your server antero.. dont worry about it m8, i noticed he was in mine shortly after putting it up. The sad bastard must have been watching and waiting.... anyway, he's banned now.

Also, if you MegaDude, come on my server again aliasing and causing trouble dont bother coming back coz you'll be banned.
                ~TuF~

Comment

Just log in as a Server Admin when he enters your server and he'll be out before you get a chance to ban him. :grin:

Comment

Meh, I'll log in remotley next time.... he wont have the chance to say 'cunts' and leave the game like a coward.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

the "HE" name is not allowed to say here? :grin:
                      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Yea, and henceforth he was struck from the roll of TUT honour and hitherto referred to only as "That Wanker".

And there was much rejoicing.
                        Nightmaster,
                        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Much much rejoicing... to much in your case shug.... my ass will never forget that night
                          ~TuF~

Comment

I didn't actually think you'd USE that vibrator, Mach.

It was a JOKE, DAMMIT.
                            Nightmaster,
                            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                              JOKE.
                              OOooOOooOOH!

ops:
                              ~TuF~

Comment

Working...