What happened on May 1, 2003?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened on May 1, 2003?

What happened on May 1, 2003 that was so interesting?

. . .

No really, I'm asking; I don't know. But for some reason, that's this forum's record high for number of people online and browsing these forums. Seems like the average is about 6 people at once.
    "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

I don't know. It was shortly after the release of the 1.4 patch.

Comment

OoOoOh.

:wink:

Comment

I wish there would be tons of more people like when you say there was back then. It would be like a chatroom but only a forum, I think it would be great!!!!
        "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

its was after the third world war!
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
            I don't know. It was shortly after the release of the 1.4 patch.
            wait.. 1.4 came outthen? i remember playing with 1.2 for the longest time... and since i came into the game around December the previous year...

are you sure you got that date right? wow. We've been waiting for 1.5 for awhile.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Don't just take wild guesses on when this or that patch came out.

22 April 2003 | Thievery 1.4 Patch released! | Dalai

This small patch fixes some critical bugs that were hampering online play. Grab it now! For download links and a full list of changes, click here. The full install of Thievery has also been updated to 1.4, so new players will only need to grab that. You can find it on the files page.

20 March 2003 | Thievery 1.3 Patch released! | Dalai

The Thievery 1.3 patch has been released! New maps, features, balance changes and bug fixes. Check it out here
              So, yeah, I suppose May 1 was shortly after the 1.4 patch came out.

Comment

OMG WOW!

i'vebeen playing longer than i thought.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I hope there will be so much pplz too if the 1.5 is out! 8)
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

More like when Alien Swarm/Nightblade is released...

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                      More like when Alien Swarm/Nightblade is released...
                      yeah or that!

Comment

Does America have Bank holidays? I'm just thinking maybe May 1st was a bank holiday? we have "May Day" over here, so its possible that everyone had the day off and was messing on the forums.

Or it could just be when TUT was at it's peak :-p

Tho... nightblade and Alien swarm are going to bring people here, and they will se the other black cat games... more will come... much more... I think the reason so few people play TUT isn't because it's crap, but because they DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. We could see a new high on this forum after their release.
                        ~TuF~

Comment

Because they don't know about it, dislike the gameplay, find it to hard or to boring...
                          Let's hope they won't think the same of Nightblade.

Comment

Bank holidays? Sheesh, every day is a bank holiday! I mean, they're open for only 4 hours! That's like saying Opera has eating holidays!
                            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                              Bank holidays? Sheesh, every day is a bank holiday! I mean, they're open for only 4 hours! That's like saying Opera has eating holidays!
                              You means banks in America only open at noon? GEEEEZ!
                              Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                              X