Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done

I got TH-Cult finished. Well, if things go like planned there will be sort of a "Patch" including Custom Sound and a Model (on which people are still working on for me :wink: ), but overall thats it.

Sent it to DP few moments ago, so it should be available for downloading some time soon. Hope you enjoy playing, and please dear Server-Admins give it a try and at least a chance to drop outta the Maprotation ^_^

Now i wonder if its worth starting another TUT-Map when NB going to be released in the near Future.....
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

wow cool GRRR!!!!! Nah start a NB map with the mapping pack!
    http://www.night-blade.com/downloads/NbMappingPack.rar
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
      NB [is] going to be released in the near Future.....
      :lol:

Comment

My leet Thievery Map
        My leet UT3 Map
        My leet AS Map

Comment

Hey, cool. I'll download it soon Schleicher. From what I hear it sounds awesome. BTW where do you guys get those funny smiley face pictures from?
          "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley
            Am I right Schleicher?
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Yeah, BA posted some funny smileys lately and i peeked at the properties and came about this page (among others)...check it out

...although i didnt know Underdogs had a Smiley-Section ^.^

Btw i think ill upload the map to the Community-Server too - no offense DP, ya still da fav Map-Dealer in da House :grin:

EDIT : eh dont get "peeking at the properties" wrong, eh?
              My leet Thievery Map
              My leet UT3 Map
              My leet AS Map

Comment

www.tears-of-blood.com
                http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                  www.tears-of-blood.com
                  best hp ever!

Comment

Good work, more maps are always appreciated!

I'll give it a try later on if it's ok, and most inportantly balanced I'll put it in our maplist. New maps are always good :-)
                    ~TuF~

Comment

note to brody: update the version on your server....

(uurgh.. version mismatch)
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Comment

I love Th-cult just recently gave it a try and i liked it,maybe a little bit too big but it's ok good work Schleicher.

Comment

If it wasn't a final, i'd ask you to make the in-town potions actually work.

hmm... aimbot pot...

"Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Brody put it on one of his Servers? Didnt notice...

PS : Hope you liked the other potions too. And btw what means "make actually work"? They do work! Your TUT-Installation must be broken! :grin:
                              My leet Thievery Map
                              My leet UT3 Map
                              My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
                              X