Changes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes ...

I like the new look on this forum. I was getting pretty sick of the old one ... anyone agrees? It's so purple now ... I like it
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

LOL yeah right Phae the new one is much better! :wink:
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

yea it's way better...........

Comment

I love it, the larger avatars are great! I especially like your title now Phae, it's very fitting.

My new found administrative powers are also a bonus. The color sceme is sweet, and the new logo rocks!
        ~TuF~

Comment

\o/

Comment

I like that change that I have got admin power now!!! :wink: :grin:
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
              I like that change that I have got admin power now!!! :wink: :grin:
              Me too!
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

You cheeky devils
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

best upgrade evar :lol:
                  http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                  -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                  -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                  -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
                      Are you kidding me?
                      No ... can't you see it? You must have old cookies somewhere.

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

They are fucking kidding us, Okih.
                        JM

Comment

It looks the same to me as well. I've even tried it in a browser that's never seen this website.

My ISP doesn't cache pages either.

My assessment is that we're looking at a bow upgrade.
                          Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Try logging out first, close down your browser and then come back to login again. Or ... just wait untill it happens automaticly in a few days. But still.

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Yea it's worth it looks really nice now.

Comment

Working...
                              X