UT2004 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2004 demo

I thought you'd all know by now, since it's been out for 2:30, but I don't see anything so I decided I'd make a post.

All the good servers are clogged, so good luck downloading it. I can't even give you a good link.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

wow cool is that for multiplayer too?
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Why don't you host a server for some of your TUT buddies? OH! YOU DONT HAVE ANY! :lol:

Joke CD... OUCH! NOT THE FACE AGAIN!
      ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
        I thought you'd all know by now, since it's been out for 2:30, but I don't see anything so I decided I'd make a post.

All the good servers are clogged, so good luck downloading it. I can't even give you a good link.
        Bittorrent is never clogged!
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

bittorrent is kewl and fast!
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

So, is it worth downloading, for the people who hated 2k3?
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

the deo is cool because the vehicels but in bf the vehicles are better to drive
              My english isnt the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Nanaki
                the deo is cool because the vehicels but in bf the vehicles are better to drive
                yeah some of them you have to drive in a halo style... :?

Comment

There are vehicles in UT2K3. Retail version.

When ingame type "open VehicleDemo.ut2" and it opens a map in a cool waasteland Walk to the floating box thing and a car appears. It'll tell you to press use to enter the car, so set an input for use ("set input u use" in console). It's fun.. you can run over people, do flips, fishtails, shoot homing rockets (if there are bots around) and roll the thing over if it flips. (you have ot get out first though)

have fun!
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Yeah... well only the "vehicle" in UT2k3 was test... Try and get more then... 4 or so in a map and colliding, and your fps will take a skydive.

Not so in 2k4, plus the vehicles are much cooler, way better physics, animated and they have exact collision.

Comment

and they have sound!
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

The voice comm is cool... even tho the voice comm binds get fuxx0red and whatnot.
                        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                          Why don't you host a server for some of your TUT buddies? OH! YOU DONT HAVE ANY! :lol:
                          Sure I do. In fact, I downloaded it off a private FTP, and had two other ones to choose from. I would have uploaded it for public, but that'd use too much bandwidth.
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

UT2004 has vehicles ,a gamemode called onslaght. It feels to me sorta
                            like Halo, but easier to manuever.
                            The gameplay itself in the 2004 demo feels alot better to me than ut2003
                            ever did. They have done alot of tweaking after some of the complaints
                            they got when UT2003 came out. If ya have Broadband and have pleyed
                            UT before, D/L it and give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                            X