Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Accident

Daniel was in a car accident just now. He's fine I guess because he was on the phone with my parents.

Phew, thank god he's okay! Tell Daniel I wish him well.

Comment

Me too!!! Get well, Daniel!!!!
      "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

oh shit! =(
        hope everything is alright with him..i wish you well to Daniel /lulu
        .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

thank you for your conern all. i'm fine, just shaken up. the whole thing was my fault, i saw the car coming down the road and it had it's indicator on. i thought it was going to come down the road i was on but there was another street almost right next to the one i was on, and he was going down that one. i pulled out and he swerved and hit the front of my car, just ahead of the front wheel. it was like a dream when it happened, i remember the lady screaming at me from her seat and the driver was some kinda hill-billie barking at me who was going to pay for his car. i don't think i ever want to drive again.

one more thing, i'm going to stop playing video games and start working like a dog to repay everything i damaged. that's about $3000 to the car i was in (bashed in the car in front of the left side front wheel and bent the hood of the car up) plus my insurance (which my mom and dad pay for) will probably go up so i want to start paying for that myself. the man i hit said i did about $4000 of damage (the bumper was bent on one side and the headlight was off, pointing almost straight to the ground), the police officer that came said it couldn't be more than $1200 to repair. either way, i intend to try and make up for all that.

very nerve wrecking, being in an accident.
          This is my cool sig.

Comment

!

i know the feeling, shortly after getting my permit, my dad made me drive the beltway around washington dc on the way to virginia, it was 11:30 @ night (30 min past the curfew for my permit driving), in dense fog and my dad had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. I was in the right most lane, and two cars started merging toward me off the entrance ramp, I panicked and to avoid them, started merging to my left into the other lane without checking. At that moment, a tractor trailor went flying past, going about 15 mph faster than me and nearly took the side of the car off. (lucky i didn't give my dad a heart attack). to my suprise, it only left tiremarks on the side of the car, and took my mirror off. The guy driving didn't even notice i guess, so it was kinda like hit and run. Anyways, i felt kinda lucky because i knew that if i would have started to merge two seconds sooner, i probably wouldn't be typing this.
            "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Glad you're OK, and I hope you learned a valuable lesson:

NEVER, EVER, trust a turn signal. Let them commit before moving. :wink:
              No Linux, No Choice.
              Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

If daniel was hurt id be all like Omg danny hunny are you okay and then ehd all be like Omg yes Starreh babeh, i am just fine in fact i feel so finethat im up for some luvin tonight babbbeehh. And then id like say omg danny babeh you really know how to get me going Oohhhhhhh. and then danneh would be like YOU KNOW IT BABEH and then id say Wow dan, man, dan, you are so hawt gawd damn take me now, Buy me lots of roses and chocolates. Take me to the most beautiful beach of them all. And of course, danny being the sweet man that i know he is would commit and we would marry and have 5 kids and live like hillbillys in a trailer park somewhere in texas. We would fry eggs on our roofs, since none of us would have a job. On lonely nights I would say " danneh babeh, do you remember what brought us together? It was that dramatic Car crash, i was so glad that you didnt leave me then". Im very Glad Daniel did not go otherwise we would not have out 5 beautiful children, Billy, sandy, billy sue, bobby, and joey. They are the mot adorable kids ever. Sometime when we fix up our trailer a little bit, wont yall come down and visit us sometime?

Comment

Please excuse his none-sense BA, he needs to be put back on his leash, do not yell at the boy for he is dumb and knows not of the actions he makes

*Star... I think you had enough "energy drinks" for one night star Sit! heel! down boy!*
                  AKA: -=:Tob:=-Catburglar

---===Woe to the man who messess with the bloodwolf===---

Life is like a jar of jalepeٌos, what you do today can burn your ass tomorrow!

Comment

My mistress speaks, I obey. Wolfie, I'd be your puppay dog any day.

Comment

ops: star... ops: not here... ops: lololololol this isn't the tob website :lol: :lol: lol

uh anyway, hey sorry about the accident daniel :| my mom got into a crash once and I felt terrible the whole day, I hope you dont feel to bad, and if you do, well, I'll be pray'n for ya!

Comment

I hope i Cheered Danny up with my story, Im sure he will enjoy it, it is a story he will pass on to generations to come. Ah, i can see it now "Grandpa grandpa tell us the story about you and your fabulous marriage with starwhores again grandddpaaaaaaa plzzzz"

Comment

my gawd! lmao do you seriously want this nice thread to be locked?! Ease down lol

Comment

I would never do such a thing to daniel or his family. i would never get in the way of his future and his career. I want daniel to be the happiest man in the world. Cheers Daniel, This ones for you man, I love ya

Comment

omg I glad that you are ok!
                              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                              X