Happy Valentine's Day to the Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day to the Community

Hey all, just wanted to wish everyone a *Happy Valentine's Day!

I was busy this morning making a snowman, yes snow in Texas.

Happy Valentine's Day!
    btw: nice snowman!
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Its a good day to get bannished
      My english isnt the best!

Comment

Ah yes, St Valentine's Day. The holiday created out of thin air by the greeting card industry soley for the purpose of boosting their post-holiday sales, and also the date of one of the most infamous incidents of mob violence in history.

I hate this "holiday". Unlike other holidays, it commemorates NOTHING. I celebrate it by going to an annual anti-Valentine's Day party a friend of mine holds, where we play games like "Stick the Dagger in the Heart", and have a ritual dismemberment of one of those godawful Valentine's day teddybears.

Comment

You're pretty messed up, Rat.

Comment

I think LR needs a girlfriend....

Comment

According to himself, he doesn't.
              JM

Comment

Methinks a woman done him wrong. Or he needs therapy?

Comment

LR I would like to thank you once again for your pessimistic outlook, and I was trying to be nice here. So much for a *nice* thread. You tainted it. STFU. OK? Keep your comments to yourself sometimes, not everybody thinks like you. Have a grand time at your unvalentine's day party.

Comment

Well, my opinion may be very similar to LR's, but I at times, just smile and nod. Smile, and nod...

Comment

Man, this valentine's day sucks.

NOt only do i have a ton of homework due tuesday (ackack skool) but my girlfriend is on the softball team, which is in florida. Oh joy. unfortunately for me, i don't have enough money ot buy a bus ticket there and back, so i'll have to put up wiht a short 3 minute phone call (that's all the time she has left on her phone). That sux. :cry:

So everyone have a happy velentine's day for me!
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        Ah yes, St Valentine's Day. The holiday created out of thin air by the greeting card industry soley for the purpose of boosting their post-holiday sales, and also the date of one of the most infamous incidents of mob violence in history.

I hate this "holiday". Unlike other holidays, it commemorates NOTHING. I celebrate it by going to an annual anti-Valentine's Day party a friend of mine holds, where we play games like "Stick the Dagger in the Heart", and have a ritual dismemberment of one of those godawful Valentine's day teddybears.
                        False -- Valentine's Day was originally a Catholic feast day, declared in 498 by Pope Gelasius I, likely to counter Lupercalia. (Wikipedia)
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Not everyone has a happy valentines day, of course, every holiday is freakin commercialized to death.

Yeah, I will just throw more cheer around here and make it even more sickening sweet, that'll work.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                            Well, my opinion may be very similar to LR's, but I at times, just smile and nod. Smile, and nod...
                            YEP! SMILE AND NOD TO THEM BIOTCHES... AND THEN YOU STAB THEM IN THE BACK WHEN THEY'RE NOT LOOKING!!!!! WITH A KNIFE HAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Okay, back to my corner I go, hihihihihihihi!

Hello mister wall, nice to see you again!

*Obviously, V12US didn't get a valentines card today*

Comment

I didn't get one either, you don't see me bitching about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X