This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh a lovely late vaentine for my LOVE BA

ahh remeber when i met you BA? remeber when i came to your work and asked you to fix my antique hang glider? and you did. then i asked for your phone number and i gave it to you and i called you every night and we told eachother we loved eachother forever? i do becasue BA i love you i don't want ot lose you like i did my last wife. we will be together through thick and thin. BA & Skillet is what it will say on our wedding cake when we get married in june. preferable the 9th because thats my birthday because BA i love you. enclosed is my picture which i will PM to you. Goodbye my LOVE!!!!
    I have sex with my hand!

Ah, yes, Skillet and Ba, What a lovely couple. I remember the first day when steve came over to my house. He was so excited, it was almost as if he was obssessed. When he came through the door, he just exploded and told me all about it. he said that he had a date with the most beautiful, gorgeous woman in town, Ba. He told me of how her hair moved Oh so slowly in the wind and how beautiful her eyes are. he said that her lips were like valentines chocolate, Oh so Sweet and smooth. For three days straight, alls he talked about was, ba, ba, ba. I was practically getting sick of it. On the day of the date, Hs was so nervous. He kept on asking me for advice. So i finally answered and said, Steve, you know Ba is the most beautiful woman in town, Just be yourself dont be afraid, you should be fine. Just have a candle lit dinner with her, tell her how beautiful her eyes are, and never, i say NEVER look anywhere else but her eyes when shes talking to you. My god, Hs rushed out of the door so god damn fast that night, I was afraid for his health, the poor kid. He was troubled ever since he had lost his last wife in a tragic ski accident. I was very glad to see him cheered up for once, going after another young, beautiful woman, that sly dog him!

Comment

After our first date, mine and BA's i took her back to her place and gave her a goodnight kiss. i hopped in the car and drove back over to Charles place. i rushed through the door and charles was sitting on the computer as usual. i told him our date was exellent that i took BA to the best resturant in town, and i couldn't stop looking at her supple moist lips. all i wanted to do was kiss them. i also told Charles that after dinner we went to see a scarey movie. i got scared and she held me tight to her chest comforting me and telling me it wa going to be alright because i was shaking. then when i looked back Charles was sleeping so i let him sleep.
      I have sex with my hand!

Comment

*Don't forget the flowers and Candy next time...mmKay, thanks......

Thanks HS. :wink:

Comment

Working...
        X