X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Unstoppable Ones, Brody's and Chances

originally said by Unstoppable on IRC
    Hey all, i'm not trying to portray the good guy here. I know what I did in the past was childish and stupid. I have done some things to prove to people I have changed from child to young adult at the very least. Today is the day you will decide my fate.
    I ask for your forgiveness, and consideration when you vote. If you haven't done so please read my apology at http://shadowguild.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=506.
    I have talked to Brody and he suggested this to me, with your help I can seek redemption. Thank you.
    He asked me to post this poll, at Brody's suggestion. From what I gathered, this is intended to help Brody find a decision on this matter.
    I for one will keep my vote out of this poll, as I've never seen Unstoppable's reported wrongdoings and don't really know him either and thus consider myself unable to make a well-informed decision on this topic.

Fire away.

[edit] To clarify, I posted this because he asked me for it and I figured that, as the idea for it apparently originated with Brody himself, it'd be okay doing that favor. [/edit]
    Well, we could put him on parole at the end of February...
    0%
    He hasn't proven he's changed yet, so no.
    0%
    I don't really care.
    0%
    Outie

No. been discussed a million times so I won't justify the decision. No.
    ~TuF~

Comment

I don't wanna do this again............his is banned and stays like that. *sigh*

Comment

Look many discussions have taken place in irc, with Unstoppable. Everyone giving their opinions, and talking to him about things. Garlisk just the other day, while WB passed me the popcorn had many good things to say to him. Some of which I know have already been said to Unstop. He won't listen, forces his views and opinions down people's throats. "Look at me!!! I have changed!!" People are sick of it. If he would chill out, not carrying the torch all the freakin time. He wouldn't annoy people so bad. He doesn't have a clue to what he is doing, he thinks he does. He does not see that people are just annoyed by him now, the way he carries on and on and on. Taking things out of context from other players. Sorry, enough of this. This thread will not continue.

Comment

I think Unstop took what Brody said out of context...he was saying that he did not think that people on IRC were the bulk of the community...if he really wanted the public opinion, he would start a poll on the forums and see how many people really wanted to play with him. He was using it as a point, that IRC is not everyone, it's just a few select people who hardly seem to play Thievery anymore.

Comment

Nope unstop, thou art stopped
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

See again, there is that word *context* again. I have to laugh, how does Brody know about #thievery channel, he is never in there. Hey Dragon, you could qualify as one of those people that don't play much Thievery anymore aye? :wink: I think he is wrong there, lot of people that hang in there play Thievery.

Comment

Until Unstop can start acting like a normal player, these discussions with him will fall on deaf ears. Not gonna happen, no point discussing anything anymore with him.

Comment

Working...
                X