Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you an idiot?

An IQ test

just curious to see what others get on it.

It took me 45 minutes to take the test "i was taking my time" and i got 124.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Took me 1 minute to bubble in random answers, then when it asked me my email I closed the window, I guess I'll never know.

Comment

Alpha-Omega: 180
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

I am... 624,296,338 seconds old and my IQ is 108?! WTF?

>smashes screen<

UUGH! oo oo aa aa

>jumps around like a monkey<

UG UG ! uuur!

>wanders off<
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Congratulations, Erik!
          Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Oh and it was in English.
          Deftones

Comment

Dont be mad fixxxer, i'm 108 too :| bloody test....
            AKA: -=:Tob:=-Catburglar

---===Woe to the man who messess with the bloodwolf===---

Life is like a jar of jalepeٌos, what you do today can burn your ass tomorrow!

Comment

129, which is about the average of what I get on IQ tests.
              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

My personality thing was the philosopher one (equated to Plato...a bit of philosopher and mathematician combined, it said), and I think that describes me pretty well.

/ego preening off :grin:
                This is my sig. Take a look around. Don't touch anything.

Comment

I'm an idiot.... 0 <---- ^.^
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft

My personality thing was the philosopher one (equated to Plato...a bit of philosopher and mathematician combined, it said), and I think that describes me pretty well.

/ego preening off :grin:

Ditto, 140 and the plato stuff for me too (shaft must have borrowed my brain!)

Comment

well, i guess i'm too smart for it:

500 server error!!!
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Your IQ score is 135

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
                        At this point I quickly shutdown the window, after being compared to bill gates
                        These days I find that I can't be bothered,
                        To argue with them - well what's the point?
                        Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

That IQ test is complete and utter bullshit. I got 136.

In standardised tests 100 is average, anything above 120 is exceptional and above 130 is genius. I've seen it done on another forum where most people got above 130. The fact that this gives inflated scores, touts itself multiple times as "scientific", and accompanies your result with a patronising typology (I got "visual mathemetician". "Visionary Philosopher" is the best euphemism ever, it's a shame our race has so many yet is so lacking in visionary philosophies...) then attempts to sell to you shows it up as snake oil.

Another reason is that it tests you on aphorisms, which relate to knowledge and not necessarily intelligence. It's just a marketing tool designed to part fools from money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                            It's just a marketing tool designed to part fools from money.
                            Indeed. But then again, if you are stupid enough to buy the extra "scientific information" from them...

and anyway, who would want to?!
                            These days I find that I can't be bothered,
                            To argue with them - well what's the point?
                            Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

Interesting. I scored lower on this than I do on professionally administered IQ tests.

Comment

Working...
                              X