UT2K4 demo? that is so last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2K4 demo? that is so last week

I found a demo of a game called Painkiller and it is tons of fun. Here's a few shots of the boss fight.

I got mine off of Fileplanet, not sure if it's available anywhere else. Even if you have to wait in line, download this demo!

Ugh...

Thanks A-O, but I will pass. The graphics look good but I hate bosses and that looks too much like the final boss scene in RtCW. :roll:
    No Linux, No Choice.
    Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

When will they have a boss that's smaller and faster than you? Grrrr!
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
        You're looking for Time Crisis 3 and Crisis Zone. Ninja power!

----------------------Alternate Response---------------------------

One more reason to finish Nightblade!

Comment

I read a preview for this game in a magazine, sounds like serious sam (but more evil )
          <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

NOLF 2 did... but he was just really, really annoying. The only fun bit with him was trying to nail him from the back of a moving tricycle.

Comment

Update that's actually on-topic, you don't need Fileplanet. FileFront doesn't usually require waiting (though it hypothetically can, I've never seen all the servers booked)

http://files.filefront.com/2127418

Comment

Ok, I don't know what's going on, but whenever this demo starts to chug, the framerate doesn't drop, rather, the entire game slows down and the framerate stays the same...wtf? It's like slomo or someting...was this delibrate, or is it my system? I'm also getting some really annoying screeching (like microphone feedback) when I play. No matter what setting I put the sound to, it still happens...it's rather distracting while playing.

Graphics wise, it looks nice and gothic and atmospheric, but it plays like the arcade shooter House of the Dead except you control which direction you go. It seems very linear.

I've not been too terribly impressed by DreamCatcher titles. (last one I got was Gore{also had 3-story-tall boss}, boooooring)

Comment

Public DL server full.... or I'd give it a go
                  -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                  - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                  - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -YT

Comment

wow the pictures look very cool! thanks!
                    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Installing the demo right now,that claw weapon looks pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Microwave Oven
                        Ok, I don't know what's going on, but whenever this demo starts to chug, the framerate doesn't drop, rather, the entire game slows down and the framerate stays the same...wtf?
                        Sounds like an engine design problem to me.
                        Immortius' Forge

Comment

I get the slow mo as well,i figure it's because I have everything on high and my comp can't handle it perfectly.

Comment

Uh oh another gothic/sci-fi shooter! What I want to play is Far Cry. That sounds awesome.
                            (AKA Dresden)
                            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

I do have to commend one thing about this game,it has some pretty cool weapons.You gotta love the stake launcher.

Oh and while doing the boss fight,is it possible to get crushed by debris?I kept trying but couldn't seem to get a chunk to land on my head.

Comment

Working...
                              X