Clear All

• LOL BAND :D

the pic says it all.
    I have sex with my hand!

I... don't get it.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

it's software rednering. I AM SO WALL HACKING.
      I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Still nothing.

Comment

HomeSkillet and StarWhores just got banned for using software mode. It's a video rendering mode that allows you to see some actors from behind a wall.
          JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
            HomeSkillet and StarWhores just got banned for using software mode. .....
            Only StarWhores, at the moment; and only on Brody┬┤s.

Banned NOT for using Software mode, but for exploidt Software mode.
            -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Oops.

Hey, where are Brody's servers on ASE, anyway? Can't see them.
              JM

Comment

Ok then, but I still don't get what I'm looking at in that picture. And it might not be a great idea to post about that exploit, so others can use it.

Comment

SW is banned on Crackaz, too. Grank has yet to determine for how long.

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                  Ok then, but I still don't get what I'm looking at in that picture. And it might not be a great idea to post about that exploit, so others can use it.
                  You're seeing two torch sconces, one on either side of a wall.

Comment

grank said 2 week to a month.
                    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

If this is funny to you homeskillet I think maybe you should be banned also.
                      Maybe you should learn from this instead of thinking its funny.

CHEATING, no matter how its accomplished isn't funny , its wrong.

edit: anyone caught using software rendering to cheat consider yourself warned.
                      Its a bannable offence.

Comment

Forgive me for asking, but what what would be the practical use for this?

Or can you see objects that are further than three inches from the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-

There is no practical use for this, to use it for something practical by definition
                          would be cheating.

Comment

yeah it's the only thing my compy runs in. and i dm all the time so i don't need to cheat.
                            I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                              Originally posted by -=V12US=-

There is no practical use for this, to use it for something practical by definition
                              would be cheating.
                              One example of cheating with this would be for a guard to find where the gems on Korman are by seeing through the chests.
                              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                              X