This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn stalkers:( DEAR GOD PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!:(

Homeskillet and Starwhores are both stalking me. Starwhores, (while sometimes funny) says "OMG HI TIMMY" 100 times every time i enter a server that he's in, and won't shut up about how he wants to marry me.

Starwhores also won't leave me alone half the time when i am trying to play thievery, he constantly follows me around either hacking at me with a sword, or running circles around me spamming a taunt, or making it obvious where i am when i'm trying to thief on the same team as him. Now, Starwhores is annoying, but also funny in the same way, the real one i am complaining about is Homeskillet

HomeSkillet is the worst of the two; two days after he met me (as timmy), he started calling me by my real name, (which is dave). Then, a few days later, he started calling me by my first AND last name! I never told anyone my real name, and especially not my last name!

If that wasn't enough, a few months ago while i was on sabatical, i stopped in the forums for a few minutes to find a thread that was created by homeskillet saying how he so dearly missed me. He then went on to say that i look just like one of his friends from school, and that he had printed out 50 copies of my picture, and passed them around his high school.

And if that wasn't enough to make me complain, he now has made his signature into a link to my photo! DID I MENTION MY PHOTO IS HIS FORUM SIGNATURE!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN SOMONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RID MYSELF OF STALKERS!!! OR TO KEEP STALKERS FROM STALKING ME?! WTH DID I DO WRONG IN THE LAST LIFE TO DESERVE ALL OF THIS!??!!!?

p.s - ironically enough, Starwhores and Homeskillet go to the same school. I know neither of their first names, and i don't belive i ever want to
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Wow that sucks...but still...

Maybe HomeSkillet is just gay and REALLY wants you Tim...its best to ignore him - and stay away from San Francisco for a few weeks.

Kiech
    Kiech

Comment

san fransisco? they live in new york and homeskillet's first name is Steven, i dont need to tell you star's cuz when the two are together, they're always saying each other's names like a couple of gay lovers lmao
      AKA: -=:Tob:=-Catburglar

---===Woe to the man who messess with the bloodwolf===---

Life is like a jar of jalepeŁŒos, what you do today can burn your ass tomorrow!

Comment

Simple, change your in-game name, and don't go back to your old one. Never make any mention of it either, when people ask if you're aliasing or whatnot, flatly say you don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

Two words:Restraining Order.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox
            Two words:Restraining Order.
            Looks like he'll be getting 2 weeks of bliss.

Comment

Yeah, no worries tim, they've proven to be pretty immature about pretty much anything.
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

haha, SW =D
                just one good advice to all thiefs out there!! NEVER try to jump on StarWhores head to knock him out... SW aka Slipperyhead, you will slip from his head and crater and die...thats all I got to say..stick some glue under your feet or whatever for god sake :x
                .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                  Simple, change your in-game name, and don't go back to your old one. Never make any mention of it either, when people ask if you're aliasing or whatnot, flatly say you don't know what they're talking about.
                  There's absolutely no reason Thief13X should have to do that. He's done nothing wrong in this matter. The problem is that these two jackasses can't manage to behave at a maturity level beyond that of a 5 year old.

T13X, when something like this happens in a public server, report it to the admins. Fucktwits like this need to be warned, and not heeding the warnings, banned. SW is currently banned from the CTG server, and if I have any say in it, will remain so. HS is well on his way as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                    Yeah, no worries tim, they've proven to be pretty immature about pretty much anything.
                    I agree on that ... and if they really get anoying, make them banned on the server for the things they do.
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Play on brodys Timmy, they're both band there.
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Seems like getting banned is bringing out the immaturity even more. :roll:

Comment

Eh, I havent posted on here yet about me being band, personally i could care less, i rarely play it anymore anyways. Plus, me and homeskillet do not go to the same school. that would just mean 2 less players, would that mean, what, 9 active people playing thievery now? I'm not bragging about being band, I havent even said one thing on here yet. Even though you guys totally diss ME for what HOMeSKILLET posted on here, I still respect you guys, adn the community. So, I got what I deserved, case closed.

Comment

And for timmy, If you didnt like my omg hi timmy bind, you should have told me, Instead you just kept saying "lol hi" back and such. But even when i just stood next to you as a thief and did nothing you always told me to get the fuck away. Timmy must not like black men standing near him , afraid they'll steal some stuff ehe. Like i said just tell me privately next time that you want me to stop instead of making it public. i dont really see the point into making it public, maybe to make people feel sorry for you? maybe to make people hate me more? Or have people liek Lr who havent fucking played in a year to say I dont act older than 5? i personnaly dont give a shit anymore if im banned permanantly. As long as I have my guildmates to play with, on their server, They're the only ones I care about at this point. We have had some good times in the past, but thats gone now, i can see why Ba only plays privately now.

Comment

I just wanted to give an apology to LR for what i said, i was just caught up in the moment, I dont want to diss you man, you've helped me in so many ways possible whether it be on aim or in game, Sorry man.

Comment

Working...
                              X