Sometimes you just wanna smack a thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you just wanna smack a thief

Your bored one night, the servers are dead, you want to play something, but not sure what, you do know, you just wanna smack a thief, well, try this on for size. Fun little game. About 3.50 meg.

http://shadowguild.net/~brokenarts/smackthf.exe

as they say: Best. Game. Ever.

Thats just fun. If you get them all in the same spot you can just smack the time away! Talk about some fat thieves.

Comment

The game has been around for a little while, not sure how many of you have played it or heard of it. I had it burned to CD and ran across it last night. Tis fun.

Comment

it tiz fun
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

as soon as I saw this post I thought- please not Bluebyte, please not Bluebyte and then it was Bluebyte (and mad cat games I think they called themselves) :cry: Though this one isn't as buggy as the game it's based on (Settlers IV) and won't lag so much Before TuT all I did was talk on BB's forums etc, notice I don't say play- game play is impossible with so many bugs and the dev team told us it was OUR fault the game had some of its bugs-so I played Thief2- found some weird site claiming to make a UT mod called Thievery and found that online gaming doesn't have to be about contiual packet loss and pings that would make any sane person crazy.Anyone who has ever played S4 (I know of a few TuT players who also got out quick) will know why I had to post this. Anyway enough of my ranting and raving now (UBI grrr moan hate them all) .........

Oh and dont just smack them- set FIRE to them or put dynamite on them :grin: Hint: Smack a Thief, Smack a Rock, Smack a House for extra inventory items, and holding down mouse button charges the hand up more
          [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Pretty fun game, although it can get real hectic real fast.
            "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Ha, pretty good. I like it.
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

Working...
              X