Favorate Thief & Thief 2 Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorate Thief & Thief 2 Levels

I noticed a few people commenting on old Thief levels in another thread. Just for conversation and intrest, what are everyones favorates...

Mine are;
    Thief 1 - Baffords Manor, Assasians, Strange Bedfellows, The Sword and Return to the Cathedral.

Thief 2 - Life of the Party, Blood, Trailing the Couier, First City Bank and Trust, Presious Cargo and Casing the Joint.

-TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

I'll add my no.1 favourite level for both games...

Thief 1: Assassins!

Thief 2: Life of The Party

Comment

Assasains. I still remember stumbling upon the demo for Thief 1 which was Assasains. Oh, how I played that level over and over! And still do
      [/NOSTALGIA]
      "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

From Thief (gold) :

- The bonehoard !!
        - The hounted cathedral ( or something like that )

* Note: I din't like the dino's ( yes, I know they're called burricks )
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

lmao I never played thief 1 or 2....
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Havn't gotten past all of thief 1

Thief2: Trail of Blood,

Life of the Party
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Currently on the Haunted Cathederal in Thief 1... I love it. Bonehoard was also great.

Thief 2: Framed, Blackmail, Trail of blood, Life of the Party

Comment

Thief: only played the demos.

Thief2: Life of the Party.

Custom Maps: Creature Clash 2 and Trouble at the Burricks Head Inn (never did find the final button ) 8)
                [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

T1

Baffords holds a special place, because it was thee *first* mission. God I remember Xmas day 1999, what a blast I had playing it, captivated me, still does now.

The Bonehoard, was tweaked a bit in Thief Gold, better architexture, the puzzles to solve, so much to do in this level.

Return to The Haunted Cathedral, the layout of the town, got lost a couple of times, so many ways to play this level, ghost it, or let the Burricks-Zombies and Spiders fight it out, I loved that.

The last level, dealing with the Trickster, that was awesome, best ending, and best cut scene at the end, the music carried me, very haunting. Just plain cool.

T2

Life of the Party, had more fun traversing the roof tops.
                  Trail of Blood.

Comment

TG - Bonehoard on Expert. I liked playing with the fire guy. Return to the Haunted Cathedral was great. It was fun going back to explore what I could only see through the window.

T2 - Life of the Party. There was so much to do and so much to see. I got lost a lot.
                    formerly littlek

Comment

Trail of Blood realy holds a special place for everyone.
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

Thief 1 - Return to the Haunted Cathedral, The Sword

Thief 2 - Blackmail, Precious Cargo, and Sabatoge at Soulforge (I loved nearly every level from this game, but these were my favorite).

I didn't like Sabatoge at first, but it's so damn cool to ghost! Makes you feel...amazing! So thrilling...

Comment

undercover, assassins, bafford manar, and the sword.
                          I have sex with my hand!

Comment

All the creepy levels with zombies in.

And LOTP from Thief2, and sabotage in soulforge and band and and and

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                              NOSTALGIA
                              That's from Thievery.

But I agree, Assassins! With all the stalking and then the challenging building with the guy with the uber-mace. (Since I can't ghost worth a salt, mostly end up swording everyone)

Comment

Working...
                              X