• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief 3 Comic

From Ctrl+Alt+Del Comics

woot! first post!

that had me laughing for minutes! :lol:
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Those dumbass FPS fans who think that their character is supposed to be a tank and that every NPC in the game absolutely must die will never understand Thief's gameplay. They are simply too shallow and stupid.
      No Linux, No Choice.
      Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Originally posted by LeatherMan
        Those dumbass FPS fans who think that their character is supposed to be a tank and that every NPC in the game absolutely must die will never understand Thief's gameplay. They are simply too shallow and stupid.
        Amen
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Now let us hope these people are not within the target audience of the games design.
          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
            Now let us hope these people are not within the target audience of the games design.
            "When I dream, I wish for a pony." - Gord

Comment

Yep,everyone knows how hard it is to weild a weapon effectively with the accursed prune fingers.

Comment

Easy there killers, every player has different playing styles. I used to enjoy launching an arrow into the heads of unsuspecting guards back when I first played Thief. Think before you express your naziesque opinions of gamer genocide.

kthxbye
                (AKA Dresden)
                Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                  Easy there killers, every player has different playing styles. I used to enjoy launching an arrow into the heads of unsuspecting guards back when I first played Thief. Think before you express your naziesque opinions of gamer genocide.

kthxbye
                  So did I, but you and I obviously figured it out at some point so we don't fall into that category.
                  No Linux, No Choice.
                  Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

funny, the water arrows were a useful distraction though....
                    Boss: Can you at least make coffee?
                    Guy: It didn't work out at my last job
                    Boss: where did you last work?
                    Guy: Starbucks

Comment

They never actually served as distractions. The guards didn't even hear it.
                      JM

Comment

....only water arrows left? Whats with the Blackjack?

My leet Thievery Map
                        My leet UT3 Map
                        My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
                        X