Tommy, Tommy, Where art thou Tommy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy, Tommy, Where art thou Tommy?

firstly, I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, although I thought it wasn't an FAQ or asking for technical help.

THe quesion is simple. Where is Tommy on Korman? At first I thought he was on the grass, so I search it on SP with 99 Firebolts and then I checked the crypts - not there etither. Then I checked the sewers and I found water crystals, but no Tommy. Lastly the rectory (a dim hope) but he is not there. I suspect he is somewhere in the grassy areas but i could not find him there.

So anyone know where he is? I have had people find him before, but that was about 6 months ago and I don't know if those people are still around.

BTW, he is not the dead thief boby in the sewer
    These days I find that I can't be bothered,
    To argue with them - well what's the point?
    Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

He spawns at 1 out of 3 or 4 places. all outside i believe.

Comment

Go look in UnrealEd.
      JM

Comment

I don't understand unreal ed the only one out of those things that I vaguely understand is Wordcraft, but even that I do not really understand. heheh

Comment

Never mind, I found him using lots and lots of flares They are more reliable, hehe. He is either:
          1. By the caretaker's shed (left hand side if looking at the door from outside)
          2. By the large coffin leading to the sewers (right hand side if looking at the door from outside)
          3. To the right of the sewer entrance (the one that is near the church and the gravestones) and near a tree
          4. In the corner to the right if you go through the gate into the rectory area from the main gates area

Hope that helps somebody - although I doubt anyone but me actually wanted to know this. BTW, there is a slight bug - the "special objective" only appears after you have completed it. You can take the body out of the grave to get the objective to be unfinished but it does not appear when you actually find the body, only when you throw it in the grave for the first time. Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that?

Cheers, Daniel

Comment

I has been wondering about it too recently...
            See you in beers

Comment

Who is "Tommy"? Is this a secret objective? Please inform the rest of us.
              Team ORJ

Comment

To find Tommy was a guard objective added in the last revision
                Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Working...
                X