Grounded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounded

Immmm grounded guys, not even supposed 2 b on compy right now, but noones home so i will be playing theivery as soon as i get my grades up to b's... Srry
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

sucks to be you man. you remind me of dee pee.
    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Last time I was grounded was when I was about 8. I burned down a shed.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
        Why is it I have no trouble picturing that?

Last time I was grounded was when I was sick. Croquet mallet through the neighbor's front door window.

Comment

Last time I was grounded, I was still living my past life. I've never been grounded ... i'm a sweet little angel
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
            Last time I was grounded, I was still living my past life. I've never been grounded ... i'm a sweet little angel
            No, I think it's called negligent parents.

Comment

Last time i was grounded was...

Oh. Wait. I still am.

Just to show how screwed up my parents are, they've grounded me because i got an 87% in a math exam.

Worse, they completely ignored the Cs in French and Chemistry. But, they're mad about a B.

go figure.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

How often are your parents out of the house, man?

Comment

I don't remember the last time I was grounded because...

...I was in the fucking tree!
                  Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

No wonder he's all messed up...

Comment

Originally posted by HomeSkillet
                      sucks to be you man. you remind me of dee pee.
                      how so...i've never had bad grades and never been grounded since i started playing thievery O_o
                      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                        See, that's what happen when you firespam!

Comment

LOL i remember that Fix!

Last time I ws grounded I "koshed" a window when trying to play knock-a-door run with a brick (i missed the door)

Ahhh those were the days.

Other stupid/funny points of my childhood

- I was riding my friends bike which I realised had no brakes whilst I was screaming down my street, I put my foor between the front fork and the tire, which had the effect of stopping the bike....instantly.... I went head over heels into the floor

- Fix, whilst riding his bike lost control and dented a car

- Fix, whilst in a rage at one of my friends, hit him over the head with a metal bar, when by friend arrived home and felt his head he saw his own blood and cabbaged out on the floor from the sight of it

- I stepped on a nail

- We (nearly) evaded the police when they found us messing around on some garage rooves near our house, me and fix tried to jump over a nearby wall, after running around this really obscure way we were amazed when we found the police man standing there waiting for us. pwnd

- We threw apples at passing cars on our main road, and strategicly placed them all over the road when there were none coming, and laughed when cars "popped" them under their wheels.

~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                            - We threw apples at passing cars on our main road, and strategicly placed them all over the road when there were none coming, and laughed when cars "popped" them under their wheels.

I used oo do that with that 'messed up friend' i mentioned in the drugs thread. Except we used mushrooms the size of basketballs, and (i found out later) he put in a few nails for good measure.

We also usedot make landmines out of firecrackers, blow up fire extinquishers,etc.

Reminds me too of hte time we wree in his treehouse (right after he had a party) and, me being the impulsive climber that i am, i was in the top of hte tree. well, he can't climb, so he threw something at me: a lit firecracker. Well, it exploded, split the branch in two, and i tumbled over 100 feet to the ground and onto broken glass.

Nimble me, not even a bump.
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Heh.. sucks to be grounded. Lucky me hasn't been for the past 20 years.

Last time was when I was 6 and burned down half a forrest. The annoying part is that I did the city a favour - not that I knew. They were going to hire someone to cut down the forrest and start building houses there. I simply beat them to it. I should've become rich - not "imprisoned" by my father

Ah... Who says life is fair?

Comment

Working...
                              X