Intresting Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intresting Game...

Check it out and don't give up until you beat it. It took me about an hour and seven minutes I think. Good luck.
    The Crimson Room

Rather easy. Took me a while to figure out how to get the second ring though.

Just click everywhere.

Comment

oh man that game sucks.... Thievery is much easier! :roll:
      lol I suck
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

I never would have opened The Box of Mistery if it weren't for Google so I guess I lose.

However if you liked this game, then you'll absolutely love The Mystery of Time and Space. Involves tons more logic and thinking than random mouse clicking and senseless actions* http://server-admin.pwp.blueyonder.c...y/testgame.htm

*Moving the curtain multiple times in a row? Who thought of that?

Comment

I'm not made for that kind of games
          :roll:
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

I'm at level 7 with the pipes and the red door...ARGH!!!

Comment

I got the box assembled and all the items fairly fast, but made no sense out of that movie. What do you do after that?
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I put this on IRC one time... everyone was trying to figure it out.

I did it in the end though. 8)
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

Hey CD! Watch the movie CAREFULLY!

Hint --> He points to something

Hint 2 --> It is like a cross...more like a point

Answer --> Click on the wall where he points after the movie is over

Comment

I did that. Many times.

The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

After the movie is ALL the way over? As in, stops completely?

Comment

Double click. And double click a few millimeters from where he points in case of error.

Comment

Well Salsa....may your keyboard gum up and your monitor grow dim.....I wasted an entire afternoon on that game. I could not quit and was grateful when it ended. If it were not for the help in the chat, I would still be at that damn green wall. Don't ever do that to me again.

But it was fun. thanks.
                          formerly littlek

Comment

I took that old lyre in your room while you were preoccupied, I "hope" it wasn't valuable

Comment

I guess isn't it much easier to find things in thievery?

Comment

Working...
                              X